Trump is the only president never to reach 50% approval

Reply Mon 24 Jun, 2019 04:13 pm
https://www.msnbc.com/11th-hour/watch/new-poll-shows-trump-is-the-only-u-s-president-to-never-reach-50-approval-62386245630 Trump, the racist, liar, scammer, womanizer, and con, has the lowest approval rating? That's fascinating, because so many Americans voted for this crud.

oralloy

Reply Mon 24 Jun, 2019 05:01 pm
Many clinics now offer affordable electroshock therapy for people who suffer from TDS.

Help is available. No one has to suffer alone.
farmerman

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2019 08:49 am
@oralloy,
Trump
Deification
Syndrome?

I dont think youre correct. You guys will deny facts and evidencce about that twit no matter what they shoot up yer ass.
HabibUrrehman

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2019 09:48 am
@oralloy,
You should definitely try it.
oralloy

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2019 11:45 am
@HabibUrrehman,
I don't suffer from TDS. I have no need of treatment.
oralloy

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2019 11:47 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
Trump
Deification
Syndrome?

No.

http://able2know.org/topic/468163-1

farmerman wrote:
You guys will deny facts and evidencce about that twit no matter what they shoot up yer ass.

I've not denied any facts or evidence.
farmerman

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2019 02:54 pm
@oralloy,
Mine makes more sense. Besides, some moron on the right thought he was being clever and came up with tht stupid acronym. Why not say mine is equally dim.
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2019 05:21 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Many clinics now offer affordable electroshock therapy for people who suffer from TDS.
Help is available. No one has to suffer alone.

Quote:
I don't suffer from TDS. I have no need of treatment.
You suffer from a worse malady; it's called "ignorance."
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2019 06:51 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy, This is the privacy act of the United States. Show us where they broke the law? https://www.justice.gov/opcl/privacy-act-1974 Also,
Quote:

Tom Head
Updated May 31, 2018
The right to privacy is the time-travel paradox of constitutional law: Even though it didn't exist as a constitutional doctrine until 1961 and didn't form the basis of a Supreme Court ruling until 1965, it is, in some respects, the oldest constitutional right. It is this assertion that we have "the right to be left alone," as Supreme Court Justice Louis Brandeis said, that forms the common foundation of the freedom of conscience outlined in the First Amendment, the right to be secure in one's person outlined in the Fourth Amendment, and the right to refuse self-incrimination outlined in the Fifth Amendment—despite the fact that the word "privacy" itself appears nowhere in the U.S. Constitution.

Today, the "right to privacy" is a common cause of action in many civil lawsuits. As such, modern tort law includes four general categories of invasion of privacy: intrusion into a person's solitude/private space by physical or electronic means; unauthorized public disclosure of private facts; publication of facts that place a person in a false light; and unauthorized use of a person's name or likeness to obtain a benefit.
It's the law of the land as described above.
Quote:
The right to be secure in one's person outlined in the Fourth Amendment, and the right to refuse self-incrimination outlined in the Fifth Amendment.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 26 Jun, 2019 11:48 am
@oralloy,
A far greater concern is Trump Lickspittle syndrome in which the suffers will swallow any amount of **** that emanates from Agent Orange. Symptoms include lickspittle servility, racism, homophobia, misogyny, a cowardly need to own a gun and parroting nonsense about TDS they hear on Fox News.

Sufferers tend to be humourless, of very low intelligence while simultaneously boasting about being really smart and most likely follow some primitive belief system.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 26 Jun, 2019 11:55 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
...of very low intelligence while simultaneously boasting about being really smart ...
says it all! However, Trump's use of English grammar reveals his own ignorance; he still writes and speaks like a 5th grader. Most of Trump's supporters are the uneducated, and people who are ignorant about the US Constitution, common sense, racism, xenophobia, and lies. Trump's border wall, tariffs, and scamming people for money, and grabbing women by the pussy, should be enough evidence of this evil human being. His supporters are likewise. That an ignorant idiot would give me a thumb's down on this forum proves my point.
oralloy

Reply Tue 9 Jul, 2019 06:56 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
izzythepush wrote:
of very low intelligence while simultaneously boasting about being really smart

says it all!

Except the only low-IQ people here are the ones who rely on name-calling instead of making intelligent arguments.

cicerone imposter wrote:
Most of Trump's supporters are the uneducated, and people who are ignorant about the US Constitution,

Your inability to point out anything that we are wrong about speaks for itself.

cicerone imposter wrote:
common sense,

Whenever someone invokes common sense, they are usually opposing civil liberties or supporting fascism. Sometimes both.

cicerone imposter wrote:
racism, xenophobia,

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

cicerone imposter wrote:
and lies.

Like when Obama lied about forcing people off from their health insurance plans?
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 9 Jul, 2019 06:58 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
A far greater concern is Trump Lickspittle syndrome in which the suffers will swallow any amount of **** that emanates from Agent Orange. Symptoms include lickspittle servility,

The only servile people here are non-American serfs. Americans are free people.

izzythepush wrote:
racism, homophobia, misogyny,

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

izzythepush wrote:
a cowardly need to own a gun

You're thinking like a serf again. That's understandable I guess, since you are not an American.

But free people don't have guns because of any need. We have guns because we choose to do so.

I don't think people outside America are really capable of understanding what it's like to be free.

izzythepush wrote:
and parroting nonsense about TDS they hear on Fox News.

It's odd how leftists always babble about Fox News whenever they are confronted with facts.

izzythepush wrote:
Sufferers tend to be humourless, of very low intelligence while simultaneously boasting about being really smart

Wrong again. The only people with a low IQ here are the people who rely on name-calling instead of making intelligent arguments.

Trump's supporters are not the ones who are doing this.

izzythepush wrote:
and most likely follow some primitive belief system.

It's interesting how the monstrous people in society are always Atheists.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 9 Jul, 2019 07:02 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
Show us where they broke the law?

Show you where who broke the law?
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 9 Jul, 2019 07:03 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
You suffer from a worse malady; it's called "ignorance."

Your inability to point out anything that I am wrong about speaks for itself.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 9 Jul, 2019 07:04 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
Mine makes more sense. Besides, some moron on the right thought he was being clever and came up with tht stupid acronym. Why not say mine is equally dim.

Let me know when psychologists start taking your version of the term seriously.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/talking-about-men/201901/is-trump-derangement-syndrome-real-mental-condition
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Trump is the only president never to reach 50% approval
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/28/2024 at 06:22:15