Why Cameras SHOULD Be Allowed!

Reply Tue 17 May, 2005 03:11 pm
Lion Mutilates 42 Midgets in Cambodian Ring-Fight

Dammit. I can't find the direct link...

"Tickets had been sold-out three weeks before the much anticipated fight, which took place in the city of Kâmpóng Chhnãng.

The fight was slated when an angry fan contested Yang Sihamoni, President of the CMFL, claiming that one lion could defeat his entire league of 42 fighters.

Sihamoni takes great pride in the league he helped create, as was conveyed in his recent advertising campaign for the CMFL that stated his midgets will "... take on anything; man, beast, or machine."

This campaign is believed to be what sparked the undisclosed fan to challenge the entire league to fight a lion; a challenge that Sihamoni readily accepted.

An African Lion (Panthera Leo) was shipped to centrally located Kâmpóng Chhnãng especially for the event, which took place last Saturday, April 30, 2005 in the city's coliseum.

The Cambodian Government allowed the fight to take place, under the condition that they receive a 50% commission on each ticket sold, and that no cameras would be allowed in the arena.

The fight was called in only 12 minutes, after which 28 fighters were declared dead, while the other 14 suffered severe injuries including broken bones and lost limbs, rendering them unable to fight back.

Sihamoni was quoted before the fight stating that he felt since his fighters out-numbered the lion 42 to 1, that they "… could out-wit and out-muscle [it]."

Unfortunately, he was wrong.

Brings new meaning to being "stumpy."
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 755 • Replies: 9
No top replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 17 May, 2005 03:16 pm
http://lionvs40midgets.tripod.com/

Your link wanted me to sign up, ^^^ what I found while looking for it.

Non-sign-up fake story:

http://lionvs40midgets.tripod.com/lionvsmidgets.htm
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 17 May, 2005 03:29 pm
Well that explains why I couldn't find a direct link.

Dammit! That would have been cool.

So let's turn this into a real discussion: do you think 42 midgets could take on one lion? I say NO. A full grown lion weighs what, about 800lbs? Even a "baby" lion at 200lbs could kill you with one swipe.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 17 May, 2005 05:35 pm
With no weapons? How do even 42 WWF superstars take on a lion with no weapons? Clasp hands around the thing's neck and squeeze really hard?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 18 May, 2005 09:25 am
midgets vs lions?

> where do I place my bet? <
;-)
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Wed 18 May, 2005 02:52 pm
If they were 42 Leprechauns it would be a different story entirely, tricky little bastards they are.

At one moment the lion thinks he's going to get all this gold, next thing he knows he's standing in a busy intersection with no gold, and no pants on! Meanwhile, women point and scream "Pervert!"

Of course the police don't believe him.

Damn you King Henry, you spritely little Irish sonofabitch!
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 18 May, 2005 08:17 pm
Either that, or the tricky leprechauns take the "lion" out to celebrate his birthday, and he gets severly drunk. So drunk, the last thing he remembers about the night was shooting some Yager while laughing to the leprechaun finishing up his joke..."Rectum...damn near killed him!"

Then the "lion" wakes up the next day, naked and tied to a tree with his penis tucked between his legs. Taped to his chest is a sign that says "world's ugliest women."
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Wed 18 May, 2005 08:25 pm
Damn! That would'a been one helluva story if it were true. How many midgets does it take to neutralize one lion? More'n 42, I'd think. Now, if they had been given sharp spears . . .
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Wed 18 May, 2005 08:27 pm
Umm,
I'm a little uncomfortable with this topic.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Wed 18 May, 2005 10:35 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
Either that, or the tricky leprechauns take the "lion" out to celebrate his birthday, and he gets severly drunk. So drunk, the last thing he remembers about the night was shooting some Yager while laughing to the leprechaun finishing up his joke..."Rectum...damn near killed him!"

Then the "lion" wakes up the next day, naked and tied to a tree with his penis tucked between his legs. Taped to his chest is a sign that says "world's ugliest women."

Hate it when that happens.
0 Replies