Opening a new Tattoo Studio... (again) I need a catchy name.

galoux

Reply Fri 28 Aug, 2009 01:01 pm
@boomerang,
Four years later, a stranger to this site stumbles upon your post, led by a search for "Rat-a-Tat-Tat the Dancing Cat," or maybe "Rap-a-Tap-Tap the Dancing Cat." Boomerang, you have not lost your mind. It was on "Captain Kangaroo." It was very delicate, and I can still hear the song. It was some type of animation, with cut-outs, I think.
rocker82

Reply Tue 3 Nov, 2009 08:05 pm
How about Painless Jeff's
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Tue 3 Nov, 2009 09:30 pm
@galoux,
galoux, you don't feel like a stranger to me!

Four years later I'm especially glad to know that my mind is intact.

Welcome to A2K!

Why were you looking for "Rat a tat tat, the dancing cat"?
0 Replies

abby137824

Reply Fri 16 Apr, 2010 05:40 am
@jeff s,
hello jeff,
im abby and have just been surfing the web trying to work out the same quistion and everytime i think of one it's taken but you have a shop called up in smoke make it simple like smoking it up or burning it like burning it / up in smoke i hope this gives you better idea's then some of the stuff i read what say what dont wont to offened any one oh im a new tattoist started not to long ago but everyone says to start up my own shop and i thourght about it and thought if i find a name then i will but havent yet but still all the best with your nameing game.
abby..
OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 16 Apr, 2010 05:58 am
@jeff s,
jeff s wrote:
Hi everyone. I just became a member on this site, and what I need some help, or advice with is the name for a new tattoo studo that I'm opening hopefully by next Saturday. My brain seems to be taxed with this one. I hope that I am even in the right area to post this query. But, I still need a name and I need one that is both meaningful and catchy. An example would be: "Smoking Guns", or "Blazing Guns", or something of that nature. Now, being new to this site, I still don't know alot of what is what with the rules (and yes, I did read them) regarding an offer such as if I would be allowed to offer a piece of artwork Such as a original hand drawn pin-up, for example as an incentive to get real creative..
My sincere thanks to all who take the time to respond to this. Jeff
I vote for Blazing Guns, with this for your Avatar:
http://www.proguns.com/images/used-guns/usedguns247-904/278taurus445.jpg
Its a .44 Taurus Model 445 revolver,
in stainless steel mirror.
That 's my chosen personal defense weapon.
Good Luck! Welcome to the Forum!

David
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 16 Apr, 2010 06:04 am
@abby137824,
abby137824 wrote:
hello jeff,
im abby and have just been surfing the web trying to work out the same quistion and everytime i think of one it's taken but you have a shop called up in smoke make it simple like smoking it up or burning it like burning it / up in smoke i hope this gives you better idea's then some of the stuff i read what say what dont wont to offened any one oh im a new tattoist started not to long ago but everyone says to start up my own shop and i thourght about it and thought if i find a name then i will but havent yet but still all the best with your nameing game.
abby..
WELCOME to the Forum, Abby.

David
0 Replies

zsir

Reply Mon 17 May, 2010 02:08 pm
me and friend are opening a tattoo studio !!! live soutwest ara of texas !!! i need a name please help!!!
0 Replies

Color-Me-Artsy

Reply Wed 28 Jul, 2010 01:58 am
@jeff s,
How about 'Freedom of Ink at The Smoking Guns'? Popped into my head when you said you wanted a name for your Tattoo studio and you like Western theme ^^ Hope you like it!
0 Replies

Tee-Doh

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2011 07:58 pm
(Big Dicks Prick and Poke) Where your body is a temple and we're here to paint it!!
0 Replies

tattomaster14

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2012 10:19 am
@jeff s,
jeff i personally think that a name like smoking tattoos by jeff or jeff's smoking tatts
0 Replies

jessicadavid

Reply Tue 10 Apr, 2012 05:30 am
awwww smoky guns or smoking guns will rock, it should be the name of ya Tatto studio, best of luck with it Wink
0 Replies

Chandhu175

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2012 02:14 pm
@jeff s,
The ink missing tattoo
0 Replies

DeeJ

Reply Tue 14 Jan, 2014 05:36 am
@CodeBorg,
bc they are symbolic and hold meaning to something important to them, unless they are being stupid or they are under the influence, but for the most part its a symbol that they hold dear to them, like the loss of a loved one or a strength they didnt know they had when going through hard times, something to keep them going when times get hard, to remind then that they can make it. tattoos arnt just some random drawings that you get put onto your skin permanent like most think. and that is why people get tattoos, and that is why some tattoo artist become one, to help people in a way they love, by applying their talent of art into helping someone emotionally. i hope that this has answered your question.
0 Replies

VengenceGraphics

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2014 03:06 am
@jeff s,
Blazing Ink?
0 Replies

yezdi Gowtham

Reply Mon 3 Nov, 2014 12:56 pm
i need good n cool names
0 Replies

carloslebaron

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2014 02:38 pm
"No pain No gain".
0 Replies

glebevill

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2014 04:55 am
Well; its recommended to consider your niche market and then take it from there...
0 Replies

armanmemon0143

Reply Sat 27 Feb, 2016 09:58 pm
@jeff s,
Can i get a tatoo name
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 27 Feb, 2016 09:59 pm
The sting.
0 Replies

LA girl1994

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2016 07:59 am