Do not go aboard during Trafalgar 200, it might be deadly

walko

Reply Tue 3 May, 2005 12:29 am
Don't think you Brits will have a chance to relax during celebrating Trafalgar 200. Opening the Trafalgar 200 program on 28th June a fleet review is planned in a place named Spithead, eastern part of the channel between Hampshire, England, and the Isle of Wight. The problem is that British services beware of Al-Quaida diver terrorists who might make use of the case to commit terrorist acts by attaching demo charges to the bottom of the ships on review or even infiltrating on board carrying explosives on their body.

In this regard i'd like to say that British authorities do not care for evenness of the Britishers who are to harvest the fruit of their inconsiderate making alliance with America in the absolutely hopeless anti-terrorist war and acceptance of Modjaheddins from the Near and Middle East, Afghanistan, Bosnia, Kosovo and Chechnia who have already formed close contacts with Welsh and Ulster extremists. Do I need to say it may result in very tragic events?...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,057 • Replies: 20
No top replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 3 May, 2005 03:25 am
No, what you need to do is provide plausible and compelling evidence for your dicta . . .
0 Replies

J-B

Reply Tue 3 May, 2005 06:31 am
W@lko, first, welcome to A2K.

But...I don't understand why you post this thread in English Section...
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 3 May, 2005 06:34 am
On might assume that this member mistook the rubric English to mean the people, as opposed to the language.

By the by, Walko, after posting something like this, do keep a sharp eye out for large, ill-tempered men in cheap, black, off-the-rack suits who will want to monopolize your time in an out-of-the-way room somewhere . . .
0 Replies

Valpower

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 02:43 am
One could also assume that we are being asked to lend some grammatical expertise to fine art of threatening.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 05:08 am
Good point . . . have you ever seen the hilarious scene in Woody Allen's Take the Money and Run in which his character attempts to rob a bank, but the hand-writing on his note is so appalling that the bank employees fall to discussing the exact wording of the note, as opposed to complying with his demand to hand over the cash?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 05:10 am
"What's this word? That looks like 'gub' . . . "

"No, no . . . that's gun, that reads 'I have a gun' . . ."

"Well, that looks like 'gub' to me . . . Bill, look at this . . . what's that word?"

"Huh? . . . let's see . . . 'I have a gub' . . . a 'gub'?"

"Exactly what i said . . . "
0 Replies

J-B

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 05:41 am
Laughing

So, we've got a weird guy/gal who left a weird massage and vanished.
This weird little world.
~oOo~
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 05:47 am
Vanished?

Or was he he "disappeared?"
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 05:54 am
Say, who was that masked man anyway?
0 Replies

J-B

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 05:55 am
squinney wrote:
Vanished?

Or was he he "disappeared?"

so, there different? Confused Embarrassed
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 06:00 am
^JB^, Squinney was indulging in a little dark humor--suggesting that our absent friend was taken away by some secret police . . . In America, "disappeared" is used to imply that someone was gotten rid of secretly by powerful people . . .
0 Replies

J-B

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 06:07 am
ok Very Happy

sorry for spoiling a dark humor Embarrassed
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 06:20 am
Welsh and Ulster extremists??

NEWSFLASH.

A phone call from someone called Dai Evans was received by Scotland Yard today. According to sources, Mr Evans belongs to a Welsh extremist movement wanting less duty on all types of brown beer.
Message reads "Now, look here boyo...we've planted numerous sticks of exploding leek under HMS Illustrious. We dont want to hurt anyone, look you, but we've 'ad enough of your inconsiderate alliance with America, and it's affecting our beer prices, indeed to goodness."

Anti Terrorist units are taking this threat seriously, and are removing all weapons grade leek from a three mile radius of the area.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 06:31 am
As for Ulster, those gobshites are now too busy shooting each other over the lucrative drug trade to have any time for some silly Brit sailors playing dress up . . .

As an American descended exclusively from the Irish, i consider myself authorized to make such statements, and intend to plant a bomb at the residence of anyone who disagrees.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 07:53 am
Set, I am therefore, being a typically proud and brave Brit, in full agreement with you on this matter.
0 Replies

George

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 10:01 am
All right so I'm a humorless old fart, but I think W@lko's post is totally out of line.

I hope the moderators ban his miserable @ss.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 10:10 am
Setanta wrote:
As an American descended exclusively from the Irish

phooey, and you know it
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 04:24 pm
'Tis a wise child (and young of almost any species you can name) that knows its own father.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Fri 13 May, 2005 10:00 am
I'm a little late, but I love dat wabbits wit! Laughing

Thanks for the chuckle.
0 Replies