Led Zeppelin, the greatness of

JagLep

Reply Mon 16 May, 2005 01:15 pm
The first LZ album I bought was LZII because it had WLL on it. The second one was LZIII, then LZI, LZIV, HOTH, PG, ... Coda. I never bought Presence, ITTOD, and the rest. Did buy the TSRTS video, though. They're still my #1 band. Best songs: "When The Levee Breaks", "Since I've Been Lovin' You", "The Rain Song".
0 Replies

angelina papina

Reply Mon 16 May, 2005 03:57 pm
i understand all the other abbreviations but wll?
0 Replies

angelina papina

Reply Mon 16 May, 2005 03:58 pm
oh wait just got it, whole lotta love, of course
0 Replies

Katiecoos

Reply Thu 19 May, 2005 03:57 am
My favourite Zep songs are: Stairway to Heaven and In my Time of dying.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Thu 19 May, 2005 07:26 am
Ladies, ladies...how do we have five pages of Zeppelin talk and no one mentions the beauty of Mr. Plant? Surely I was not the only one to notice the lush blond curls, the shirt/blouse barely clinging to his long, lean body, the jeans riding so low it was almost a crime. Robert Plant was hothothot but I never understood that gesture of his at the mic, hand on hip, other hand held up, fingers pointing delicately. It was the gayest move I'd ever seen a straight man make. Or could it be that he was...
0 Replies

angelina papina

Reply Thu 19 May, 2005 02:44 pm
no no no, he's married. or he was. either way yes he's rather nice. i love the hair my boyfriend has hair like him its so great lol. his vocals really make the songs, since i've been loving you is just immense, plant makes it so personal.
0 Replies

JagLep

Reply Sat 21 May, 2005 08:19 am
eoe wrote:
... It was the gayest move I'd ever seen a straight man make. Or could it be that he was...

Maybe he was just showing his feminine side. (Works better than pick-up lines.)
0 Replies

angelina papina

Reply Sat 28 May, 2005 04:23 pm
i saw him the other day, singing on a tv show. its strange, whenever you listen to the music you picture the young nice looking plant, in reality now, he aint all that. 30 years on the hairs a lot thinner, and his face is somewhat wrinkled, still a great voice though.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Sat 28 May, 2005 08:40 pm
angelina_papina wrote:
n reality now, he aint all that. 30 years on the hairs a lot thinner, and his face is somewhat wrinkled,

Hey...aren't we all?
0 Replies

angelina papina

Reply Mon 30 May, 2005 10:33 am
tru true eoe, the voice is the same but the face has changed, i still picture him as he was.
0 Replies