Who was your first?

Wilso

Reply Mon 10 Mar, 2003 11:51 pm
Ok, get your minds out of the gutter, and try to answer this question.

Who was the first person that you "met" online that you are still in contact with.

For me it was Gezzy, and every contact I've had with her makes me grateful that I sent that first email. Smile

And there's been so many since.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,131 • Replies: 39
No top replies

gezzy

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2003 12:04 am
Oooooh, Wilso! If that's just not the sweetest thing, I don't know what is and you can bet on the fact that those feelings are truly mutual. Wow!!!! You just made me feel so special :-D I am going to sleep well tonight.

You are one very special guy Wilso and I mean that from the bottom of my heart (Smooch) ;-)
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2003 02:09 am
Suger and fishin were my first. I had asked a question at the other site and she saw it and said she would forward it to some one who could help out. That person was fishin and he really knew the technical aspecst of my question and was a great help.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2003 03:28 am
Gosh! I do not know. Could it have been JoanDark? Debacle?

I will have to think!
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2003 03:36 am
Here on a2k or abuzz or anywhere - as long as it is online ??

I met a guy called "David" online abt 8 yrs ago (on a gay chat site, when I first moved to London) we are great friends even now, talk every week and meetup once a month minimum (and no, nothing of *that* sort ever happened)
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2003 09:07 am
hmmmm, I have no idea. Must have been Cass or Sugar or Jerry or .... one of the local folk.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2003 09:08 am
Hmmmm, KAK was one of the first people I got a response from on abuzz. But, she's not around anymore. At least not as KAK.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2003 09:14 am
Little k on the subject of things to do in New Mexico. More continuing dialog with Gezzy.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2003 09:16 am
Everytime someone says NM, my eyes glaze over and I start to wander through little canyons and washes.
0 Replies

gezzy

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2003 11:04 am
I had to do a search on this one because I truly didn't remember. When I first started on the internet I found abuzz and the first person who responded to one of my first questions who is here at A2K is Ragman.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2003 12:10 pm
Oh, man, I was chatting for 3 years before Abuzz but I only keep up with 2 of those people. If you go back to Abuzz days then I think either Joannedorel or JoanDark though I'm unsure.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2003 12:11 pm
abuzz got me started and I still speak with most of those people I met way back when.
0 Replies

Sugar

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2003 12:13 pm
Well, I had to go look and it took me a loooooooooonnnnnnnnnggggggg time to come up with an answer. So many posts! I've also noticed what a fabulous writer I used to be. What happened to me?! I've got some great posts over there. Damn.

ANYHOW - gezzy was the first person I met that I still see here, ragman was the first person I met that I still see here (occasionally) AND that I met in person (but don't see him in person anymore) and Fishin was the first person I met that I still see in person.

Got all that?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2003 12:17 pm
I was thinking about going over to look too....
0 Replies

gezzy

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2003 12:17 pm
Yup, got it ;-) Sugar, you were the second person I met on abuzz on the same thread as I met Ragman.
0 Replies

gezzy

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2003 12:18 pm
Jef2K was actually the only one that I met in person.
0 Replies

mac11

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2003 01:45 pm
I guess it was Jespah and her Film Trivia that caused me to jump in and post on Abuzz. I lurked for a while first. That was two years ago - hard to believe.
0 Replies

Raggedyaggie

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2003 02:39 pm
My first post on Abuzz was on Lightwizard's Favorite Film Musical thread in April 2001. My first welcome was from Lightwizard and as a result of his courtesy and encouragement, I stayed. My thanks to Lightwizard for that day and for guiding me here.

It was Jespah's movie thread that gave me the idea to start a quiz at Abuzz and I thank her for all her patience and encouragement in getting me started. When I started the quiz, Lightwizard, Jespah, Macsm, Max, Riman/Roberta, Bree ,and others ,were there to lend a helping hand by E-Mailing me with advice on how to iron out the kinks, answers to my computer illiterate questions and advice on how to get back into Abuzz when I was bumped. My thanks to all for a fun-filled two years. (I love A2K). Very Happy
0 Replies

JerryR

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2003 03:32 pm
I met Quinn on abuzz in a question about having an outdoor party. I'm still hanging out with her. I think I met Sugar, Fishin, Count Zero & TerryDoo the same week. Discodancer too,...what ever happened to her??
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2003 04:07 pm
The first two people who responded to my first Abuzz thread were stanlen and bucksnort.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Who was your first?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 08:19:04