Crop circle mystery?

Algis Kemezys

Reply Sun 1 May, 2005 03:35 pm
And they are works of inticate perfection? Would you come to Montreal and do it in a corn field? if so do I get to see the proposed circle?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 1 May, 2005 06:46 pm
My work is wicked pissah. I complete them using only snowshoes and a 30 pack of beer.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Sun 1 May, 2005 07:18 pm
Algis.Kemezys wrote:
And they are works of inticate perfection? Would you come to Montreal and do it in a corn field? if so do I get to see the proposed circle?

A tape measure, a board, some rope and a simple drawing. Easy to do. Easy to duplicate.

One person in center holds a tape measure the other person circles around at a set distance based on the drawing bending the crop using the board and ropes.

You want 3 circles that are equal distance apart in a northerly direction. Bring a compass and some simple wire flags to mark the center of all 3.

I'll draw up the design and give you directions on how to do it for $50 and Slappy will make the circle for $30 and some beer. (It might cost you $100 in beer for Slappy but he might forget about the $30 then.)
0 Replies

CodeBorg

Reply Sun 1 May, 2005 09:11 pm
Where can I take a class on making them?

Is there a school for this?

Seems like they could be judged and awarded prizes,
with scholarships going to the most promising artists.

Especially if some of the designs could be seen from outer space!
0 Replies

Algis Kemezys

Reply Sun 1 May, 2005 09:47 pm
Hey I want to be involvd in this first show! Maybe in Montreal ! From the doc though these crop circle seem to indicate advance geometric deisgn.Is this in accordance I am not sure but Canadian beer stars in it's natural form 5% AND TASTING SO REAL GOOD.
0 Replies