I Think I Could Beat Up a Zombie....

Odd Socks

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2005 01:51 am
Re: I Think I Could Beat Up a Zombie....
SCoates wrote:
In real life a zombie would be such a wuss. They are decaying, unintelligent, and often unresponsive.

Sounds like a few people i know. Hmmm, perhaps they're zombies. I think i'd like to beat them up regardless.
0 Replies

Odd Socks

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2005 01:56 am
kickycan wrote:
Zombies are worse than werewolves, because they swarm, you see. Sure, they're stupid and slow, but the thing about them is that they are always hungry, and there is always about a hundred of them chasing your ass.

Sounds like a lot of people , as well. PErhaps we can just prop all the zombies in front of a television during a football game and they'll be pacified. If that works, i see no reason to be frightened of them/
0 Replies

Odd Socks

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2005 02:01 am
Lord Ellpus wrote:

What about a perfectly happy Daddy that is tightly bound? Will it give him a complex by suddenly giving him a name that implies a change of gender? Maybe THAT is why some of them seem so resentful and take it out on us humans, consequently giving Mummies such bad press.

They should be happy that they get a chance to express their feminine side. Damn ungrateful undead.

Lord Elppus wrote:
Yep, I reckon Mummies are by far the scariest, but no good for the sex thing though. After all, Mummies are there for kissing one better, not for sex.

I guess that depends on how far from the city you were raised Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Odd Socks

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2005 02:19 am
From many years diligently studying Saturday morning cartoons and b grade movies, it seems the only reasonable conclusion is that Lycanthropes are by far the scariest.

Mummies aren't scary because something invariably lands on their wrapping and they unravel. Also, their arms fall off whenever the writers need to add a touch of light relief.

Zombies never achieve anything because the marsh witch that controls them is always ALWAYS suffering from alzheimers and forgets to give them clear advice.

Bog monsters and Frankenstein just want love. They are big sweeties, really.

Witches are just misunderstood feminists.

Vampires might kill you, if you are unlucky. Howvever , they seduce you and it generally isn't painful . A lot of guys have sacrificed more for sex. If they liked you, they might turn you into a vampire as well , and these days, with the creation of blood banks, you might be able to live for centuries without killing anybody.

Werewolves would hurt when they tore you apart. ALso, the writers generally want to keep them alive

Anyhow, if i can win the part of the female lead, i can count on weird quirks of fate saving me from being something's dinner. Being a young woman , none of them scare me because i know that some stupid git (that is , love interest) is going to risk their life saving me from the monster. And succeed, unless they are really weird looking and just put in the movie to add suspense. I'd rather just stay and win the monster's heart. Most male leads in movies are jsut annoying. At least the monsters have some redeeming qualities.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 01:33:54