Electromagnetic frequency, radio frequency, elemental abuse used to torture human beings

engineer

Reply Thu 28 Feb, 2019 07:50 pm
@Immediatehelpplease,
Immediatehelpplease wrote:

... we must come up with a solid conclusion.

We have come up with a solid conclusion. You cannot use magnetic waves on the iron in people's bodies to torture them.
roger

Reply Thu 28 Feb, 2019 08:01 pm
@engineer,
Well, there must be some other way to torture people.
engineer

Reply Thu 28 Feb, 2019 08:30 pm
@roger,
You could make them listen to my daughter's playlist.
cherrie

Reply Thu 28 Feb, 2019 09:27 pm
@engineer,
Or make them listen to this poster for hours on end.
glitterbag

Reply Thu 28 Feb, 2019 09:30 pm
@cherrie,
I'm pretty sure I had to sit next to him on a flight to Europe some years back. It's torture all right.
cherrie

Reply Thu 28 Feb, 2019 10:13 pm
@glitterbag,
I can imagine that you would have been a drooling catatonic mess by the end of it.
glitterbag

Reply Fri 1 Mar, 2019 12:25 am
@cherrie,
Well the goal is to make them a drooling catatonic mess. I'm not passive in such dilemmas so I have developed a few techniques I'm willing to share to handle such situations.
roger

Reply Fri 1 Mar, 2019 12:36 am
@glitterbag,
There was this fat guy taking all of his and much of mine.

0 Replies

fresco

Reply Fri 1 Mar, 2019 01:59 am
@Immediatehelpplease,
Note that fantasists are fond of citing Tesla in support of crackpot ideas. Contributors to mainstream science have a fertile imagination, not all of which results in functional applications. Newton , for example, wrote more on alchemy than he did on physics, and even Pythagoras is noted for banning the eating of beans believing they were connected with human embryos. And Einstein, who contributed to the dismissal of one of Tesla's meanderings (the aether), clung to anti quantum theory ideas, despite the weight of evidence against him.
I suggest you take a step back from the simplistic lay concept of 'science in pursuit of truth' and consider instead the philosophical pragmatists view that ' science is about what works in terms of prediction and control'. Indeed, if you have the time, research 'theories of truth'as a sobering alternative to speculative pseudoscience.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 1 Mar, 2019 02:09 am
@glitterbag,
Back in the 80s I was on an Air New Zealand flight from Houston to London Gatwick. I was sat next to an old bloke who'd emigrated to New Zealand. He couldn't get his head around the fact I was from the UK and kept telling me of all the places I should visit during my stay in Southampton, chief being the Mary Rose.

At the time I hadn't been to any of the places he recommended because you don't, not when you're spitting distance from them. It's only when people visit that you take them there and see it for the first time yourself.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 1 Mar, 2019 02:25 am
@Immediatehelpplease,
Immediatehelpplease wrote:

Example being u.s. embassy staff in Cuba.

There is a huge question mark over what supposedly happened there. Nothing has been proven, all there is is wild speculation. There could be any number of factors causing the phenomenon, my guess would be mass hysteria coupled with Cuba's crumbling infrastructure. Sanctions have had an impact and the buildings/wiring/pipes are not at their best. Gas leaks, mould, dodgy chemicals, all sorts of **** or a combination of things could easily account for what's happened.
Immediatehelpplease

Reply Fri 1 Mar, 2019 05:37 am
@fresco,
Thank you fresco for helping me understand consider
Quote:
. consider instead the philosophical pragmatists view that ' science is about what works in terms of prediction and control'.
0 Replies

Immediatehelpplease

Reply Fri 1 Mar, 2019 05:39 am
@izzythepush,
I have to agree never being there just understanding the concept of the sanctions that were placed on Cuba, many things could have been a factor in that situation.
Immediatehelpplease

Reply Fri 1 Mar, 2019 05:44 am
@glitterbag,
I like your sense of humor very real in some cases. May we all be blessed to never have to be catatonic ourselves. Leave the drooling to the dogs.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 1 Mar, 2019 09:36 am
@Immediatehelpplease,
I don't really think you have need to be concerned. Let's say, for sake of argument that it was a Bond type villain with a newly invented superweapon.

It's not killed anyone, and unless you live in Cuba or are attached to the diplomatic service your highly unlikely to be a target. You're far more likely to be hit by a car.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/28/2024 at 09:44:35