Electromagnetic frequency, radio frequency, elemental abuse used to torture human beings

roger

Reply Thu 28 Feb, 2019 03:31 am
@Immediatehelpplease,
Don't you think tinfoil or even a colander would make a dandy Faraday cage?
0 Replies

Immediatehelpplease

Reply Thu 28 Feb, 2019 03:51 am
@roger,
Upon doing some research based on the information Roger and ragman have produced I have found an apparatus called a Faraday cage. If anyone knows of this product and has used it let's discuss scientifically the usage for such device. Does it protect from radio frequancy, electromagnetic frequancy and elemental properties that may or may not be introduced to the human being. Let's solve this question together. Let's prove the hypothesis right. So far were able to protect statesmen from radio frequancy.
Immediatehelpplease

Reply Thu 28 Feb, 2019 03:55 am
@Immediatehelpplease,
To my question of the possibilities of electrocution I have thought of a simple solution please advise if using rubber to line the tinfoil or colander would stop the possibilities of electrocution. Please support your research with scientific principles and law.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Thu 28 Feb, 2019 04:04 am
@Immediatehelpplease,
Speaking of foreign matter, planet Zorn is calling me. This is a lawless planet. Sorry but I must depart. It’s been elementally real!
0 Replies

laughoutlood

Reply Thu 28 Feb, 2019 04:46 am
@Immediatehelpplease,
You are safe in your house and everywhere that people normally go about their daily business.

See a doctor for a referral to a psychiatrist, your anxiety is unfounded and indicates that you need professional medical help.
Immediatehelpplease

Reply Thu 28 Feb, 2019 06:38 am
@laughoutlood,
Thank you for your advice. I simply read about a problem and I was inviting this community to solve it. I am sorry if I sound as if I am anxious. I too can see where my infallible necessity for scientific truth might be unusual. Please look at the task at hand electromagnetic frequancy, radio frequancy and elemental abuse used to torture human beings let's not get off task and prove hypothesis right.
engineer

Reply Thu 28 Feb, 2019 07:06 am
@Immediatehelpplease,
Look up Faraday Cage. That should be the answer to your question.
0 Replies

laughoutlood

Reply Thu 28 Feb, 2019 07:12 am
@Immediatehelpplease,
Quote:
HELP

What materials are best to refract and cancel out all forms of the electromagnetic spectrum? Asking do to a problem I am having clearing my house of all electromagnetic bombardments. Second question: Are there any electromagnetic waves which might be operated in the known world that do not have any refraction possibilities. Please keep all answers direct and to the point. Please no in depth answers. Simple solutions as I am not educated on a university level. Please understand I do not intend to use information to do the wrong thing. Trying to protect my sensitivities from aggression. Your time and effort is much appreciated

You are completely safe.
0 Replies

fresco

Reply Thu 28 Feb, 2019 08:17 am
@Immediatehelpplease,
I would assume that even someone without a science degree would know that the word 'elemental' has been relegated to poetry since the demise of the 'elements' of antiquity. Nor do scientists 'prove hypotheses right'. They either support or reject hypotheses according to what they consider to be 'data'.

BTW The 'tin foil hat' reference is to a cartoon scenario in which 'a target' {usually a schizophrenic) thinks he is protecting himself from a 'malevolent agency'. You are therefore unlikely to be attracting any serious 'scientific' discussion, but plenty of witty rejoinders.
Immediatehelpplease

Reply Thu 28 Feb, 2019 11:29 am
@fresco,
Thank you very much for corrections of this entire discussion. Thank you to the people who have carried on this witty and poetic problem I have introduced.
Quote:
I would assume that even someone without a science degree would know that the word 'elemental' has been relegated to poetry since the demise of the 'elements' of antiquity. Nor do scientists 'prove hypotheses right'. They either support or reject hypotheses according to what they consider to be 'data'.
how would one in which has a science degree in one of the many fields discuss or approach asking the question Electromagnetic frequency, radio frequency, elemental abuse used to torture human beings. Now knowing elemental has no reference at all to the science field. Would one State the use of Mathematics, General Science, and physical science?
fresco

Reply Thu 28 Feb, 2019 12:52 pm
@Immediatehelpplease,
Your phrase 'elemental abuse used to torture human beings' appears to be a fantasy. All electromagnetic radiation is detectable as are sonic vibrations. If you are (a) claiming these have been detected and (b) shown to be targeted to harm individuals, then produce your evidence.
Immediatehelpplease

Reply Thu 28 Feb, 2019 01:44 pm
@fresco,
That is why I am asking a board of scientific experts. I apologize there is a typo in the discussion topic. There should be a question mark at the end of the statement. My idea not proven from individual research is that foreign metallic elements as well as natural metallic elements to the human body can be manipulated within the human body using magnetic properties such as the magnetic spectrum. This spectrum can be directed at the human beings using teletherapy this would react with foreign metallic properties as well as natural metallic properties there within. This would constitute torture. Think of a world were a foreign country could manipulate a human beings body. This idea is not verified by any research done by myself. Again this is why I am trying to get expert advice on proving human being torture. Again if proven with scientific principles and mathematics how would we protect civilians and visitors to other countries. From said such torture. Example being u.s. embassy staff in Cuba.
glitterbag

Reply Thu 28 Feb, 2019 02:01 pm
@Immediatehelpplease,
I hate to bust your bubble, but this is not a board of scientific experts.
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Thu 28 Feb, 2019 02:10 pm
@Immediatehelpplease,
Immediatehelpplease wrote:

My idea not proven from individual research is that foreign metallic elements as well as natural metallic elements to the human body can be manipulated within the human body using magnetic properties such as the magnetic spectrum. This spectrum can be directed at the human beings using teletherapy this would react with foreign metallic properties as well as natural metallic properties there within.

This is not possible. An MRI machines uses an intense magnetic field to generate a 3D picture of the insides of a human and does no damage. To do that test, you need to be inside a small chamber with the magnetic field all around you. It is impossible to generate a field like that and project it. You've asked if this is possible and everyone has answered you - no it is not. You do not need to protect yourself.
0 Replies

fresco

Reply Thu 28 Feb, 2019 02:52 pm
@Immediatehelpplease,
Your 'telepathy' reference indicates that you take the paranormal seriously.
That, by definition, bears no relationship to mainstream science. However, social anthropologists will tell you that such things as 'curses' in some cultures can be effective in harming individuals who believe in them. A combination of such primitive suggestibility and scientific ignorance is the obvious source of your fantasy.

Immediatehelpplease

Reply Thu 28 Feb, 2019 05:26 pm
@fresco,
As you refer to telepathy I have to State there has been scientific research into such. Multiple country's have done so in trying to advance warfare. Again just from doing light reading do I think this may or may not of happened. As to teletherapy I have only done light reading as well. From my understanding these are to totally different things. If any one with expert level of understanding scientific laws and principal's as well as mathematics is on this forum/discussion I apologize and do not mean to dis credit your knowledge as those are the experts I am looking for. This concept I feel is in use today to torture human beings. I have stated what I think according to no know study or physical research just simply based on a high school level of understanding. I am here to prove this with the help of this community so that we can protect ourselves as civilians and protect Nationals out of state. Thank you for your time please let's figure this one out.

Quote:
However, social anthropologists will tell you that such things as 'curses' in some cultures can be effective in harming individuals who believe in them.

As I recall major scientific personas have believed in paranormal Nikola Tesla is just one of many. This does not go one way or the other on the idea of curses there is nothing that i know of that he believed in them. Someone as brilliant as himself must of known something or maybe like it is in our day just been written off as crazy. So I must agree and disagree with your idea of fantasy. We can prove torture on human beings exsists.
0 Replies

Immediatehelpplease

Reply Thu 28 Feb, 2019 05:28 pm
@fresco,
Fresco thank you for your feedback it is muchly appreciated. Let's get off the topic of "fantasy" and prove this is going on as we speak.
Immediatehelpplease

Reply Thu 28 Feb, 2019 05:42 pm
@fresco,
So every electronic device gives off some sort of electromagnetic frequency. Not saying large doses or strong enough to harm. It is a proven fact we are living in an electrical world. Now let's get back on topic can electromagnetic spectrum mixed with chemistry be used to torture human beings? levels of natural metals in body can be manipulated by magnetic spectrum possibility? Electronics in the home give off magnetic spectrum proven. WiFi is running through the air in your home proven. Can these levels be increased or decreased by outside sources? This would mean foreign states have the ability to do so or not do so? Together the electromagnetic spectrum and the biology/chemistry of a human being can be manipulated. Hens forth torture. Let's prove these questions with scientific and mathematical reasoning. Now this did not mention the idea that foreign chemistry or biology is used on the human being that induce stronger effects. Again keep on track and let's solve these ideas.
roger

Reply Thu 28 Feb, 2019 05:45 pm
@Immediatehelpplease,
You should be testing your ideas. Proving your pet hypothesis is a task likely to lead you astray.
Immediatehelpplease

Reply Thu 28 Feb, 2019 07:19 pm
@roger,
Thank you for your advice. Again to protect civilians and foreign workers from em and foreign states we must come up with a solid conclusion. With the idea of a Faraday cage could we cover homes and offices with Tin or copper. Line the inside with rubber. Create an internal electric source say generators. Keeping all electronics outside of home or building going back to a primitive way of life. Using books for your information and type writers. Again just trying to protect civilians and foreign workers. This is not a proven idea again i do not mean to waste any experts mind.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/29/2024 at 02:26:38