Electromagnetic frequency, radio frequency, elemental abuse used to torture human beings

Reply Wed 27 Feb, 2019 11:27 pm
Please discuss the ability to use electromagnetic frequency and radio frequency on a human being that has had elemental experiments done to there muscles, skin, and nervous system. Simply put please use the principal's of chemistry, mathematics, radio frequency and magnetic frequency to explain how a human being can be tortured. My hypothesis is that it is totally tangible and in use as we speak.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 4 • Views: 1,375 • Replies: 54
No top replies

roger

Reply Wed 27 Feb, 2019 11:28 pm
@Immediatehelpplease,
Again?
glitterbag

Reply Wed 27 Feb, 2019 11:52 pm
@roger,
I think he's asking about the attack on Americans stationed at our embassy in Havana. Not entirely sure.
roger

Reply Wed 27 Feb, 2019 11:54 pm
@glitterbag,
That came to mind, but the question seems broader than that. Did you ever hear anything conclusive on that?
glitterbag

Reply Wed 27 Feb, 2019 11:56 pm
@roger,
No, I'm keen to find out but I really don't have a definitive answer.
Immediatehelpplease

Reply Thu 28 Feb, 2019 12:04 am
@roger,
Thank you for thinking. Does anyone in this community think that if these employees received healthcare in cuba. Elemental properties might have been used on them that would cause the severe nausea and head aches and any other sickness that was relevent to the incident. Perhaps they were in a routine of eating some.where on a regular basis. Could the concept of using elemental sciences along with radio frequency and or magnetic frequency be proven to be in use by foreign states. My hypothesis is yes. To take this discussion further how would country protect it's foreign workers as well as civilians in country.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 28 Feb, 2019 12:19 am
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Diplomatic officials may have been targeted with an unknown weapon in Havana. But a recording of one "sonic attack" actually is the singing of a very loud cricket, a new analysis concludes.
http://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/04/science/sonic-attack-cuba-crickets.html
roger

Reply Thu 28 Feb, 2019 12:37 am
@oralloy,
Interesting, but it neither proves nor disproves any other events.
Immediatehelpplease

Reply Thu 28 Feb, 2019 01:01 am
@oralloy,
I have read one article on the bushcricket and it's ability to create high ultra Sonic frequency. I am not familiar with cricket species nor where a bush cricket hails from. As a good answer to what may have caused out of country persons to become ill it is not an answer to the question at hand.. Can elemental properties in human beings be used along with electromagnetic frequency and or radio frequency to cause sickness in lines that would be considered torture.
0 Replies

Immediatehelpplease

Reply Thu 28 Feb, 2019 01:04 am
@oralloy,
Further the question if scientifically proven how would out of state workers, tourists as well as civilians in country protect themselves.
0 Replies

Immediatehelpplease

Reply Thu 28 Feb, 2019 01:20 am
@roger,
Now I have not done comprehensive studies on human beings to prove or disapprove the idea that human beings have iron in blood and plasma. Let's say it's correct. Iron being electromagnetically responsive, again no study to prove so just re-iderating. Would there be scientific possiblity that a person could be tortured by simply moving one's own iron around there body. This question also intails the possibility that one has eaten foods that have high iron levels and the natural bodies iron levels may be higher due to this. These are all hypothesis based on a high school level of understanding. Please respond with scientific principles and law only. This is why I am asking this educated community. Now on an entire other level that would go into human experimentation this is a dark area of science that i wish to only talk about and simply place in my knowledge of such things with no intention of using said experimentation. Would it be scientifically proven that say other metallic elements foreign to human beings after being introduced to said skin, muscle, nervous system be used to exaggerate the use of radio frequency and magnetic frequancy. To torture human beings. Again thank you for entertaining the possibilities of scientific theory and use.
Immediatehelpplease

Reply Thu 28 Feb, 2019 01:23 am
@Immediatehelpplease,

Quote:
Would it be scientifically proven that say other metallic elements foreign to human beings after being introduced to said skin, muscle, nervous system be used to exaggerate the use of radio frequency and magnetic frequancy.

I have left out foreign elements in blood as well
Immediatehelpplease

Reply Thu 28 Feb, 2019 01:26 am
@Immediatehelpplease,
Again if human torture with scientific principles is happening how would a country protect it's civilians, foreign workers and travelers from said electromagnetic frequency, radio frequency and elemental sciences.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 28 Feb, 2019 01:54 am
Immediatehelpplease

Reply Thu 28 Feb, 2019 02:48 am
@izzythepush,
The use of Sonic attack from this post would seem to go along the same premise as orally stayed earlier about the use of hyper Sonic crickets on embassy workers. I think very interesting yet does not answer the questions stated above. In scientific values. Please state what frequency hyper Sonic sounds are generated at and what the sounds do scientifically to a humans composer. Is there mathematics, radio frequencies and or magnetic frequencies at play and not to forget elemental sciences. Again what are the possibilities of protecting statesmen and women from hyper Sonic torture. Any information is appreciated. Keep up the talk would love to have scientific bases for the questions stated. Thank you for your knowledge.
0 Replies

Immediatehelpplease

Reply Thu 28 Feb, 2019 02:52 am
@izzythepush,
Sorry about using the word love. A feeling does not need to be mixed in with scientific research. Again that post is very disturbing to know a human can be tortured with hyper Sonic sounds. Let's get to the facts and prove this with scientific law and principal's.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Thu 28 Feb, 2019 03:15 am
@Immediatehelpplease,
They could wear tinfoil hats.
Immediatehelpplease

Reply Thu 28 Feb, 2019 03:24 am
@Ragman,
Now tin foil is a conductor of electricity. Going back to the question of elemental. Sciences if a citizen has in some way had large amounts of foreign metals introduced to there body would they be free of electrocution. I do not know only asking. Your answer would protect the human from radio frequencies so in a scientific platform you have answered one of the topics questions. I apologize for asking another question I would just like to get the facts straight. So protection from radio frequency torture tin foil. Now we have to answer the electromagnetic frequency problem as well as the elemental science in conjunction with one another. I think we are on the path to proving my earlier stated hypothesis. Thanks for the information.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Thu 28 Feb, 2019 03:25 am
@Ragman,
Or a colander. . . .
Immediatehelpplease

Reply Thu 28 Feb, 2019 03:28 am
@Ragman,
[quoteNow tin foil is a conductor of electricity. Going back to the question of elemental. Sciences if a citizen has in some way had large amounts of foreign metals introduced to there body would they be free of electrocution.][/quote]

This was an incomplete statement. Would electrocution be possible because of the electricity tin foil can induce.

1. Forums
  2. » Electromagnetic frequency, radio frequency, elemental abuse used to torture human beings
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/28/2024 at 12:22:16