My Fresh Water Golden Apple Snail Has Tiny Red Dots All Over

Reply Mon 11 Apr, 2005 10:03 pm
Shocked I need some serious help. I have had a fresh water tank for 6 months now. My snails are new to the tank (2) and now they have little red dots all over them. We checked out PH Levels All Is Well All my fish look marveluos the only thing i can think of is maybe, just maybe they have had to much algae. We had a take over for maybe 2 weeks and it was after that they got them. What are they. I cant find anything on them.
Help Me Out
Please
Msnikki71
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,000 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Poodlz

Reply Sat 2 Jul, 2005 04:04 pm
Sounds for all the world like they got measles, MS! :wink: (But seriously, did you ever find out what it was? I hope they're doing lots better now!)
0 Replies

arianneply121

Reply Sat 20 Nov, 2010 11:42 am
mine is like that too, but her dots aren't red they are white (same colour as her)
And I can't find out what it is!
(P.S. We also have a 3 year old Oranda, 3 Cory Catfish and 7 guppies who like each other and another water snail who is fine. But I fear if this is a rare disease it mite affect the other snail and maybe the fish too! I NEED HELP!!! Sad )
0 Replies