Bisexuality two female friends - Help need advice!???

Leanne1

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2019 09:34 am
So basically I have known my female friend for just over a year now, we met at work. About 3 months ago now, I confessed to her that I think I'm starting to like her more then a friend. I did this through text message, she replied saying that she had thought about it herself and had also questioned her own feelings towards me. She said that she feels 100% comfortable with me, more so then her oldest friends she has know for years and years. but she doesn't think it goes further. We met up for a drink to discuss it further, i was doing most of the talking and I said to her that I do like her..

She didn't really say much, however she did say there is something that makes me feel so comfortable with you. When we comes to my house and hangs out for the day, we sit very closely together, are legs are on eachothers and my hands rest on her legs. We are doing what a couplewould right? I also gave her a foot massage aswell? Is this normal or am I thinking that this is what couples do? Or am I over thinking the situation ? Everything just feels so comfortable and natural with her, and she is the only female I have ever questioned my feelings for!? I have always assumed I was straight as I have only ever dated men previously.

If we have both questioned our feelings for eachtoher then their must be something more in it then friendship?

I personally think my friend is scared to explore or go further we me? As she hasn't done anything like that before.. please someone help and give advice on this situation

Thanks

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,037 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Dageron

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2019 03:57 pm
@Leanne1,
Hello!

Since you are very good friends and she seems comfortable with the subject, I think you can try to discuss it with her again and reassure her if the problem is that she is afraid. Let her explain herself, and you will see. However, don't be too insistent since she has already told you that she didn't see you go further with her. Afterwards, if she refuses again, or if she never gives you a clear answer and lets you languish, stay friend with her and move on. But I wish you that it will work between you!

Well, I hope that what I wrote will help you in one way or another.

Good luck!

0 Replies