Have you leaned what Jesus and your bible teaches?

maxdog

Reply Fri 26 Apr, 2019 01:34 pm
@Greatest I am,
No divorce is a good thing in my opinion . Today it s so easy to divorce that on the first problem couples they split or make a problem up so they split for a benefit they are planning to get advantage of .

For me even to eat an animal is so wrong . Because you murder it .
Greatest I am

Reply Fri 26 Apr, 2019 01:46 pm
@maxdog,
maxdog wrote:

No divorce is a good thing in my opinion . Today it s so easy to divorce that on the first problem couples they split or make a problem up so they split for a benefit they are planning to get advantage of .

For me even to eat an animal is so wrong . Because you murder it .

Tell your divorce views to the wives and mothers, of what, 30% of all females, who are abused by their fathers and step fathers. You would deny those mothers offering an escape to their children. Not to mention the heavy wife abuse stats.

As to the animals we eat; what are our teeth designed to eat?

Regards
DL
maxdog

Reply Sat 27 Apr, 2019 12:33 pm
@Greatest I am,
90% of the divorce i know is about having a new partner , i agree with a solution of that 10 % that I know that are abused.

I once heard we are vegetarians but any way i don t agree some one put them in this world to be eaten and tortured to death.
Greatest I am

Reply Mon 29 Apr, 2019 03:41 pm
@maxdog,
maxdog wrote:

90% of the divorce i know is about having a new partner , i agree with a solution of that 10 % that I know that are abused.

I once heard we are vegetarians but any way i don t agree some one put them in this world to be eaten and tortured to death.

IOW, a no divorce law is no good as there are too many worthy reasons to divorce. I agree.

I am not sure of what you are saying but we are animals just like the rest of the animal world. We just happen to be smarter, sometimes.

All life lives off of the death other life, basically, be it animal or vegetable life. Our teeth and digestive systems seemed designed to chew and digest both, and the fact that humans invented or used fire to cook meat so as to make it easier to eat, and that flint hunting tips etc. were quick to be created by humans much less bright as modern man and closer to their instincts indicate that we scavenged meat as well as hunting it before we smartened up indicate that meat eating is natural for us.

Regards
DL
maxdog

Reply Tue 30 Apr, 2019 03:27 am
@Greatest I am,
I believe and agree all about you wrote about that we have to eat other living things but what i want to ask is how you can agree with this system and call it a god creation if it s hell and torture for most of the creatures that have to be eaten ?
Greatest I am

Reply Tue 30 Apr, 2019 08:37 am
@maxdog,
maxdog wrote:

I believe and agree all about you wrote about that we have to eat other living things but what i want to ask is how you can agree with this system and call it a god creation if it s hell and torture for most of the creatures that have to be eaten ?

If it leads to the greater good, I see it as a small evil in a greater good. It leads to the survival of the fittest.

Do you have a better way of doing that that is better than what nature is giving us?

Regards
DL

maxdog

Reply Tue 30 Apr, 2019 09:23 pm
@Greatest I am,
You have to be in that position to be tortured to say how small evil it is .you will learn that there is no more bigger evil than that . It s the uultimate evilness you can meet in your entire life and yet it happens just for nature to continue to flourish.
Greatest I am

Reply Thu 2 May, 2019 01:50 pm
@maxdog,
maxdog wrote:

You have to be in that position to be tortured to say how small evil it is .you will learn that there is no more bigger evil than that . It s the uultimate evilness you can meet in your entire life and yet it happens just for nature to continue to flourish.

Position of torture? No.

Evolution is trying to make us the fittest.

It is only torture to the least of us.

Regards
DL
maxdog

Reply Thu 2 May, 2019 07:08 pm
@Greatest I am,
Being eaten alive is not a torture ?
If im right i think your only interest is that humans don t get eaten.
You don t care about other creatures.
Greatest I am

Reply Sat 18 May, 2019 09:19 am
@maxdog,
maxdog wrote:

Being eaten alive is not a torture ?
If im right i think your only interest is that humans don t get eaten.
You don t care about other creatures.

Most animals kill their prey before eating them so being eaten is generally not torture to a dead animal.

I respect life but have no problem recognizing that my life relies on the death of other animals.

Our live rely on other animals and the eco systems they create and use.

Regards
DL
maxdog

Reply Sat 18 May, 2019 04:33 pm
@Greatest I am,
About being eaten while you are death i never had the doubt that you are not suffering . So you are sayin that most of them are dead and you don t care the ones they are not dead .
Greatest I am

Reply Sun 19 May, 2019 02:44 pm
@maxdog,
maxdog wrote:

About being eaten while you are death i never had the doubt that you are not suffering . So you are sayin that most of them are dead and you don t care the ones they are not dead .

You are correct in that I do not care about the issue.

Torture has a purpose other than feeding ones self.

Killing an animal to eat it is not torturing it.

I am done with this idiocy.

Regards
DL
maxdog

Reply Thu 23 May, 2019 06:12 am
@Greatest I am,
stab you to eat you and stab you for fun they have different pain for you ,you talk like that because you re not the victim, i can understand that you can t say anything else in favor of your argument so yeah you re done.
0 Replies

Jewels Vern

Reply Thu 30 May, 2019 11:39 pm
@Greatest I am,
The bible was written for believers. If you don't believe, it doesn't matter much if you read it or not.
Greatest I am

Reply Mon 3 Jun, 2019 01:29 pm
@Jewels Vern,
Jewels Vern wrote:

The bible was written for believers. If you don't believe, it doesn't matter much if you read it or not.

Yet theists are trying, and failing miserably, to shove their immoral laws down secular throats with their homophobic and misogynous ways.

Regards
DL
0 Replies

Jewels Vern

Reply Tue 4 Jun, 2019 12:06 am
@BillRM,
Mat 28:19 is well known to be a forgery.

Some people don't want to know the truth because they are so brainwashed by their tradition.

New Catholic Encyclopedia, 1977 Edition, Vol. 13, p. 1021 -- The first use of the Latin word "trinitas" (trinity) with reference to God, is found in Tertulian's writings (about 213 A.D.) He was the first to use the term "persons" (plural) in a Trinitarian context.

Encyclopedia Americana, 1957 Edition, Vol. 27, p. 69 -- The word "Trinity" is not in Scripture. The term "persons" (plural) is not applied in Scripture to the Trinity.

The New Catholic Encyclopedia states: "The formulation 'one God in three Persons' was not solidly established, certainly not fully assimilated into Christian life and its profession of faith, prior to the end of the 4th century. But it is precisely this formulation that has first claim to the title the Trinitarian dogma. Among the Apostolic Fathers, there had been nothing even remotely approaching such a mentality or perspective." - (1967), Vol. XIV, p. 299.

Nouveau Dictionnaire Universel: "The Platonic trinity, itself merely a rearrangement of older trinities dating back to earlier peoples, appears to be the rational philosophic trinity of attributes that gave birth to the three hypostases or divine persons taught by the Christian churches. . . . This Greek philosopher's [Plato, fourth century B.C.E.] conception of the divine trinity . . . can be found in all the ancient [pagan] religions."
- (Paris, 1865-1870), edited by M. Lachatre, Vol. 2, p. 1467.

World Book Encyclopedia, 1984 Edition, Vol. T, p. 363 -- Belief in Father, Son and Holy Ghost was first defined by the earliest general council of churches. This was the First Council of Nicaea in 325 A.D.

New International Encyclopedia, Vol. 22 p. 476 -- The Catholic faith is this; We worship one God in Trinity, but there is one Person of the Father, another of the Son and another of the Holy Ghost. The Glory equal -- the Majesty co-eternal. The doctrine is not found in its fully developed form in the Scriptures. Modern theology does not seek to find it in the Old Testament. At the time of the Reformation the Protestant Church took over the doctrine of the Trinity without serious examination.

Life Magazine, October 30, 1950, Vol. 29, No. 18, p. 51 -- The Catholics made this statement concerning their doctrine of the Trinity, to defend the dogma of the assumption of Mary, in an article written by Graham Greene: "Our opponents sometimes claim that no belief should be held dogmatically which is not explicitly stated in Scripture ... But the PROTESTANT CHURCHES have themselves accepted such dogmas as THE TRINITY, for which there is NO SUCH PRECISE AUTHORITY In the Gospels."
0 Replies

Greatest I am

Reply Tue 4 Jun, 2019 07:52 am
Jewels Vern

Well researched and accurate.

Regards
DL
0 Replies