A sparrow's nest..

Reply Thu 7 Apr, 2005 02:18 am
Since three days I've been facing this funny and annoying problem. As the routine is; come back from school, and go to bed directly. I eat later with the kids (my elder brother's gang). Ok, the first time I got up early in the evening on the sound of continuous natural singing! It was a sparrow, and I didn't take care of the whole thingy. But, the next day the same thing didn't let me sleep well. Now, things were getting serious because the singing was on for many hours in the day, but not in the night. Of course, I found the source of the music. That was a nest of sparrow's family outside the room ( in the outside of the wall) .I didn't look closely cuz I was afraid something would happen for the chicks, frighting, falling, anything bad.

Now, what should I do? I don't have a problem during the night, but the day what bugs me. Did I say that I slept yesterday with my middle brother (crippled one).

Who has a gun here?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 930 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Misti26

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2005 11:07 pm
You are so sensitive and caring to even think of solving this dilemma.

What I would suggest is calling the humane society, they will either come to save the sparrows or let you know what to do about the noise.

Lots of luck!
0 Replies

navigator

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2005 07:44 am
Actually, they are less noisy now. I figured out to sleep in the same room no matter the singing is !

Think I'll wait till the kids are grown up Very Happy . How much do you think it's going to take ?

I always see the father come and go at schedules feeding his babies. Well, that's a touching thingy.

Thanks Misti26
0 Replies

Poodlz

Reply Sat 2 Jul, 2005 04:07 pm
How darrrrling, Navigator! I envy you! Me, I've got a problem with not so nice critters: rats under the roof. And there's no way to get up there because there's only about 4 inches of space there.
0 Replies