0

Does God want us to judge him?

1  
Reply Wed 10 Apr, 2019 11:42 am
@Greatest I am,
Can I ask you a question. Do you believe the person called Jesus in the gospels existed? I'm not asking if you agree with any of the gospels, just whether or not you believe they were inspired by a real figure.
Greatest I am

1  
Reply Thu 11 Apr, 2019 07:20 am
izzythepush wrote:

I see Jesus as an archetypal good man. More like what Joseph Campbell called a hero od 1,000 faces.

I think Gnostic Christianity came out of Chrestianity, --- I cannot prove it, --- which is a good man ideology and not a supernatural god belief.

There are no supernatural beliefs in Gnostic Christianity.

Give this link a listen for a longer answer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR02ciandvg&feature=BFa&list=PLCBF574D

Regards
DL

0  
Reply Thu 11 Apr, 2019 08:53 am
@Greatest I am,
That puts you at odds with a lot of Gnostics who believe Jesus is a myth.

Finn dAbuzz

1  
Reply Thu 18 Apr, 2019 03:07 pm
@Greatest I am,
You are viewing these teachings through a very narrow and biased lens. You ignore all the good they have brought to humanity.

Finn dAbuzz

1  
Reply Thu 18 Apr, 2019 03:09 pm
@Greatest I am,

My God! We agree.

And yet you refuse to accept that the teachings of this "good man" might have benefited humanity.