q2w3e4

Thu 31 Mar, 2005 08:58 pm
Is it possible for any regular JOE be able to go to a PORT and with a BILL and LADING in hand pick up a 950lbs package (ATV) with their personal truck. (from CHINA to BOSTON)

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 2,515 • Replies: 3
Topic Closed
No top replies

Craven de Kere

Thu 31 Mar, 2005 09:01 pm
As far as I know, yes. There may be some issues I am unaware of but the bill of lading is your title of ownership and you should be able to get it by submitting the bill of lading at the destination point.
0 Replies

atvman

Thu 6 Oct, 2005 07:03 am
Boston port
Hello, I was wondering how you made out on picking up those ATV's in Boston Port. I very interested in doing the same to cut down on costs could you please give me some info or drop me an email. Thanks
0 Replies

contractoffice

Tue 31 Jan, 2006 09:28 am
hey i am thinking about putting myself into the direction of imort and exort form China. I am only young but with a very healthy financial status. It has been on my mind for a while now and seririosly considering moving into the field. Although i know nothing at all about importing and exporting. I found this site and then agin found the disscusuions being made here i was wondering if you could give me any point in direction at all or even give me some good advise for me to step forward on.

Thanx

Reguards

Ash
0 Replies