"Pubic beetle" deemed unsafe for public driving. Yes, pubic.

DrewDad

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 02:47 pm
Pubic beetle creates dangerous car traffic situation in Los Angeles (picture not safe for work)

The police of Los Angeles have recently had a lot of fun, when they were filling out papers to register a series of car accidents. As it turned out, drivers were losing control and running into other vehicles because of a giant women's pubis, which they could see displayed on the front part of an oncoming car. The LA police started desperately looking for the unfortunate pubis and came upon the tracks of young hairdresser, Nelly Node.

Nelly's passion for arts made the young woman photograph her own crotch and put the zoomed picture on her Volkswagen Beetle. Nelly decided to use such a shameless method to prepare her college course work, in which she analyzed the art of design. The witty student's idea worked for the college professors: she was proudly driving her "pubic beetle" until the police arrested the woman.

The court ruled that Nelly's car was creating a dangerous situation on the roads: the girl had to paint her car's bonnet over.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 5,103 • Replies: 15
No top replies

DrewDad

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 02:47 pm
No word on whether her highbeams were on.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 05:08 pm
Re: "Pubic beetle" deemed unsafe for public drivin
DrewDad wrote:
Pubic beetle creates dangerous car traffic situation in Los Angeles (picture not safe for work)

The police of Los Angeles have recently had a lot of fun, (i'll bet) when they were filling out papers to register a series of car accidents. As it turned out, drivers were losing control and running into other vehicles because of a giant women's pubis, which they could see displayed on the front part of an oncoming (oncomming? snicker) car. The LA police started (did you mean stared?)desperately looking for the unfortunate pubis and came upon the tracks of young hairdresser, Nelly Node.

Nelly's passion for arts made the young woman photograph her own crotch and put the zoomed picture on her Volkswagen Beetle. Nelly decided to use such a shameless (shameless? who hasn't taken a close up shot of their genitals and displayed it on the front of their car, WHO?)method to prepare her college course work, in which she analyzed the art of design. The witty student's idea worked for the college professors: (sounds like the professors got a 'rise' out of it) she was proudly driving her "pubic beetle" until the police arrested the woman.

The court ruled that Nelly's car was creating a dangerous situation on the roads: the girl had to paint her car's bonnet over.

That was quite a bee she had in her bonnet!
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 05:15 pm
No more "Rug Bug," then?
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 05:27 pm
Nelly should have Node that it would get her in trouble.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 05:27 pm
Ticomaya wrote:
No more "Rug Bug," then?

Apparently gash got too expensive.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 06:53 pm
(shakes head and wonders if DrewDad came upon this from a Google search for "Olympic Eroticism" or Russian Soccer Wives Naked.")
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 06:54 pm
Does give a whole new meaning to "Punch Buggy."
0 Replies

sublime1

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 07:36 pm
Imagine if there was a head on collision.

http://www.personal.psu.edu/staff/m/h/mhl100/images/wiener-mobile.jpg
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 07:51 pm
sublime1 wrote:
Imagine if there was a head on collision.

http://www.personal.psu.edu/staff/m/h/mhl100/images/wiener-mobile.jpg

It would be a real mess....cliterally.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 07:53 pm
Whenever there was an accident... she split.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 07:55 pm
Sub and BV!

Put my car back where you found it! Laughing

Thanks for scaring Squinney away, nice job boy's! I'll bet she has buns of steel to go along with your...your picture, and now she's gone, thats just great.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 08:01 pm
You think she's labial for any damages?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 08:01 pm
paulaj wrote:
Sub and BV!

Thanks for scaring Squinney away, nice job boy's! I'll bet she has buns of steel to go along with your...your picture, and now she's gone, thats just great.

did we scare squinney away? buns of steel? I don't get it.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 08:06 pm
blueveinedthrobber wrote:
paulaj wrote:
Sub and BV!

did we scare squinney away? buns of steel? I don't get it.

Hot dog buns (of steel)...to go along with your 'Oscars'....neeever mind... [size=7]mister brains of steel...not![/size] Laughing

Teasing!
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 08:07 pm
I get the joke, I just don't get the reference to squinney, is that her car or something? Because that would be way cool.
0 Replies