Trying to find this book i read a few years ago

Reply Wed 24 Oct, 2018 10:40 pm
So im trying to remember this book but cant remember the title so i thought about asking someone somewhere on the internet so here we go the book is about a male protagonist who can control water because he is a decendant of adam and eve who apperently can control water which they got the power from one of the rivers in eden so anyway he moves to a new town after his mom goes missing because of some monster and he goes through the works of being new to a town look around get in trouble meet a girl falls in love with girl later cheats on girl you know life so he has a mysterious neighbor who later becomes his mentor and tells him all the stuff he knows so in the end he goes and rescues his mom after he learns she is still alive he goes saves her from abyss monster things and alls well that ends well so my question is does anybody know the title to this modern fantasy book oh and just in case its not percy jackson
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,230 • Replies: 2

cherrie

Reply Wed 24 Oct, 2018 11:35 pm
@Sirwill9000,
Did the book have punctuation?
Sirwill9000

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2018 06:53 am
@cherrie,
Well no no it didn't