A2K avatar collage project

shepaints

Reply Thu 5 May, 2005 11:05 am
Thanks for including me, excellent collage!!
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Thu 5 May, 2005 11:37 am
I wonder how long it will be until somebody complains to Panzade to remove the Avatar poster Shocked

I should have changed my Avatar before it was pulled.
Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Thu 5 May, 2005 12:49 pm
Intreped, I don't understand that. What do you mean?
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Thu 5 May, 2005 12:54 pm
Oops, two mistakes. First, I misspelled your screen name, intrepid, then I saw that panz had restored the avatar collage. So sorry. Why would someone complain about an avatar collage, anyway?
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Thu 5 May, 2005 01:04 pm
Letty wrote:
Oops, two mistakes. First, I misspelled your screen name, intrepid, then I saw that panz had restored the avatar collage. So sorry. Why would someone complain about an avatar collage, anyway?

That is exactly what I meant. It seems that somebody complained back when Reyn had it up so he removed it. I can't understand why anybody would object. It's not like the Avatar is not already on the site or anything. if it was someone who uses their actual picture as an Avatar, they may have been worried about it being "out there" Of course, anybody on this site could get that picture exactly the same way that Reyn did.

Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Thu 5 May, 2005 01:12 pm
Perplexing lot the human race,
That flits ere you can point the place.

Just a little hashed metaphorical poetry there, Intrepid.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Thu 5 May, 2005 01:15 pm
A collage of words? :-)
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Thu 5 May, 2005 01:19 pm
Hey, Intrepid tell Reyn that a montage of words ain't a bad idea!

Anyway, glad to see the collage back in place again, especially since panz decided to forego the bar bells. Razz
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Thu 5 May, 2005 02:01 pm
Intrepid: To clarify, I think the collage that was complained about was a collage of actual images of A2K posters. That was the "people collage." He removed that upon the complaint. The removal of the "avatar collage" came later, and involved an issue with someone else linking to a website -- this was on a different thread -- and Reyn removed the link to his site to avoid any possible problems. I hope that is accurate; Reyn please correct me if I'm wrong.

I don't think there will be any complaints with the wonderful avatar collage remaining in this thread.

You're the maple leaf up top, right?
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 5 May, 2005 05:37 pm
Thanks for posting it, panzade!

I'm sorry about what happened, Reyn. Sad You did good!!!! Very Happy Well done & thanks!
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Thu 5 May, 2005 05:40 pm
Ticomaya wrote:
Intrepid: To clarify, I think the collage that was complained about was a collage of actual images of A2K posters. That was the "people collage." He removed that upon the complaint. The removal of the "avatar collage" came later, and involved an issue with someone else linking to a website -- this was on a different thread -- and Reyn removed the link to his site to avoid any possible problems. I hope that is accurate; Reyn please correct me if I'm wrong.

I don't think there will be any complaints with the wonderful avatar collage remaining in this thread.

That's close enough, Tico. You could also mix in there a bunch of, "What do I need this headache for?" I started the whole thing as "something nice to do", and I don't think I got the proper recognition from some quarters for the effort.

So, you will not see any similar efforts from me in future. Sorry....
0 Replies

shepaints

Reply Thu 5 May, 2005 05:57 pm
keep going reyn, you are an artist with the mouse!
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Thu 5 May, 2005 05:59 pm
shepaints wrote:

My focus is currently on my "Images". I really enjoy doing that. Have had some nice comments in that regards.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 5 May, 2005 06:19 pm
Enjoyed the collages, and enjoying the Images.
Thanks for sharing all of this with us, Reyn.

(saved the collage again, and then figured out where I'd tucked the first save)
0 Replies

onyxelle

Reply Thu 5 May, 2005 06:52 pm
Well..i for one always love ANY effort of A2Ketherness.

yep...it's true.

and thanks for including me in there!!!
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 5 May, 2005 07:01 pm
You mean to tell me that all the good work done on that collage was scrapped because someone decided to complain about something. Jesus Please Us that sucks out loud. Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

onyxelle

Reply Thu 5 May, 2005 07:08 pm
hahahaha i'm tickled pink JPUTSOL heheheheheeheheehehe
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Fri 6 May, 2005 05:32 am
shepaints wrote:

... & a mighty fine cat, too! Laughing
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Fri 6 May, 2005 06:56 am
onyxelle wrote:
JPUTSOL

"just peek under the sofa or leave" ??

hey, onyx! Smile
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Fri 6 May, 2005 08:38 am
Reyn, you shouldn't be hurt by the complaint of one
person. Look there are so many people here who appreciate your work, just focus on that Wink
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/01/2024 at 09:24:20