Anybody follow Kanye?

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2018 05:49 pm
@InfraBlue,

Quote:
How am I being a hypocrite?

If Ben Carson called someone "Sambo" you would be outraged.

Quote:
What's your definition of "black conservative"

A conservative who self-identifies as "black." Duh...

InfraBlue

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2018 12:31 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
I'd be surprised, not outraged that Ben Carson would call anyone "Sambo."

Oh, you mean someone like Kanye West. He regularly uses the word "niggas" in his lyrics and has a song titled "Niggas in Paris." Or is that word not included in your list of terms to be indignant about that Blacks use amongst themselves?
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2018 02:05 pm
@InfraBlue,
Why yes it is. Thank you for pointing it out.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Wed 24 Oct, 2018 09:27 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

I agree that his antics that night were shameful.

I suppose that's justification for "liberals" to call him Uncle Tom, a negro, and Sambo.

which liberal (or person you think is a liberal) actually used such words in your presence, or TV
edgarblythe

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2018 05:43 am
@PUNKEY,
PUNKEY wrote:

But young black men do.

Approval rate for Trump is up 34%.

Trump's 3% approval rating among African Americans.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2018 03:02 pm
@glitterbag,
I guess you don't watch CNN

Don Lemon called West's visit to the Oval Office "A minstrel show"

Two of his African-American panel members derisively referred to him as a "negro"

Bakari Sellers ( a former SC representative) commented that West's opinions show “what happens when negroes don’t read”

The woman called him an attention whore and a token negro.

Entertainers Calvin Broadus and Clifford Harris joined in

Broadus called West an Uncle Tom and tweeted "mighty white of you Kanye"

Harris called him Sambo

Now try and tell me none of these people are "liberals."

You can't believe anyone would cheer the recent big drop in the market or, for that matter, any economic downturn because it can be used against Trump (You apparently don't watch Bill Maher's show either)

Now you can't believe liberals would use offensive racist terms to describe a black man who dares to say he loves Trump.

You need to either buy yourself a TV or try something other than the Cartoon Network.

Maybe you're going to join Infrablue and explain how it's OK for blacks to attack other blacks with racist slurs, or a nitwit liberal woman from Canada calling the president's daughter a c*nt.
InfraBlue

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2018 03:25 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Well, you're progressing. You've left off your "liberal" qualifier.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2018 09:44 am
and then

http://deadstate.org/two-days-after-announcing-his-eyes-are-wide-open-kanye-west-donates-126k-to-chicago-democrat/

Quote:
In the wake of Kanye West‘s apparent leap from the Trump train, it’s being reported that he’s donated a hefty sum of money to a Chicago Democratic candidate.

On Saturday, the Associated Press first reported that West donated $126,460 to Chicago candidate for mayor Amara Enyia, who’s running to replace outgoing mayor Rahm Emanuel.

West, who had previously been a vocal Trump supporter and made numerous public appearances with conservative pundit and Turning Point USA communications director Candace Owens, announced in a tweet on October 30 that he’s abandoning politics for good.

“My eyes are now wide open and now realize I’ve been used to spread messages I don’t believe in,” West tweeted. “I am distancing myself from politics and completely focusing on being creative !!!”

and then

http://www.tmz.com/2018/11/21/kanye-west-kim-kardashian-ellen-donates-500k-california-wildfire-relief/

https://globalnews.ca/news/4685824/kanye-west-kim-kardashian-donate-california-wildfire-relief-efforts/

and somewhere along the way

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2018/11/15/kim-kardashian-kanye-west-worst-communicator-donald-trump-politics/2009873002/

Quote:
When Jones suggested Kardashian West was attempting to be "a Kanye translator, in a way," the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star was quick to agree: "He does need a translator, for real.

"I'm around him all the time, so I know what he talks about at home." The problem, she explained, comes up in public. "I'm like, 'Wait, you just said basically the opposite of what you just showed out there.' "

Quote:

LONDON - Kim Kardashian West claims she has been educating her husband Kanye West about Donald Trump's politics because he doesn't know about the US president's policies.

While the rapper has previously admitted he is keen to become president of the USA, his wife claims she has been helping him to learn about the current president's policies, and says he gets "really misconstrued" when talking about Trump's ideas.

Quote:
Kardashian West's comments come just a month after her husband - who has been a public supporter of Trump over the past few years - vowed to take a step back from politics.

In a series of tweets, he wrote: "I support creating jobs and opportunities for people who need them the most, I support prison reform, I support common-sense gun laws that will make our world safer ... I support those who risk their lives to serve and protect us and I support holding people who misuse their power accountable.

"I believe in love and compassion for people seeking asylum and parents who are fighting to protect their children from violence and war ... I would like to thank my family, loved ones, and community for supporting my ACTUAL beliefs and my vision for a better world ... My eyes are now wide open and now realize I've been used to spread messages I don't believe in. I am distancing myself from politics and completely focusing on being creative !!! (sic)"

mmmm ok
something something
0 Replies