Whatever happened to bobsal and KAK

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2018 01:32 pm
Any of you remember those guys, use to love those old battles with Dr KAK and Bobsal in the latter days of Abuzz even here in its early days.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 11 • Views: 1,423 • Replies: 20

tsarstepan

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2018 06:02 pm
@malc jones,
Abuzz was 17 years ago. That's a millennium in internet time. Time to move on?

Bobsal left on the eve of Trump's election. No idea who Dr. Kak is or was.
Look here to see if anyone ever talked about his whereabouts.
Sturgis

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2018 11:51 pm
@tsarstepan,
Dr.Kak receives more mention here:

www.able2know.org/topic/32573-1

Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 3 Oct, 2018 12:09 am
@Sturgis,
The KAK bobsal wars were mainly on ABUZZ
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Wed 3 Oct, 2018 07:32 pm
FWIW, There were 2 members that called themselves Bobsal. The original was original from India and resided in Cologne. The other adopted his name followed by a member number. The second was the last to depart on the election of Trump. The first departed many years ago.

Why are you inquiring?

Dr. KAK also came back as Miller and variations thereof. What was your nickname in those bygone days?
glitterbag

Reply Wed 3 Oct, 2018 07:39 pm
@Ragman,
Miller still visits, just not as much and with fewer derogatory comments on race and religion.
Ragman

Reply Wed 3 Oct, 2018 07:40 pm
@glitterbag,
... but not all since April 2017. That being said, she could (or may have already) return with yet another nickname.
glitterbag

Reply Wed 3 Oct, 2018 07:49 pm
@Ragman,
It's possible, she has used a number of names over the last decade and a half.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2018 04:51 am
@glitterbag,
I think she's writing a letter to daddy.

0 Replies

malc jones

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2018 03:48 pm
@Ragman,
I understand the Indian from Cologne was ramafuchs.
I recognise a few names on this site from Abuzz and just curious as to what happened to all the old abuzzers such as pragmaticone who also constantly at loggerheads with Bobsal and KAK.
edgarblythe

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2018 04:06 pm
In the early days of a2k, KAK was New Haven.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2018 04:24 pm
@malc jones,
The last time I remember pragmaticone appearing was on SeattleBuzz. Before that forum collapsed it became apparent that Cheri Amour has been posting a totally fictitious life that was ferreted out by one of the German members after a brief soap opera where a ‘friend’ claimed that CA was stricken by a terrrible sickness and died. That’s when old Prag started to claim he knew her, she spoke to him and she had to go into hiding and it became more and more inane and ridiculous. SB has been circling the drain for awhile, old Praggie gave up his feeble attempts to bolster fake Cheri Amour and then just stopped posting, I don’t know if he reappeared anywhere else, but I haven’t noticed anyone who smirks and condescends as much here....hope the old guy is alright.
Ragman

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2018 07:20 pm
@malc jones,
Your correct about Rama. My memory isn’t what it once was.

Asking again what was your nick back then?
0 Replies

roger

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2018 09:17 pm
@glitterbag,
Funny. I don't even recall the name 'Cheri Amour'. Pragmaticone only sounds vaguely familiar. As for German members, I only recall Walter and Neohehe, or something like that. He and Princess Ashley had something going.
ehBeth

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2018 09:32 pm
@roger,
neohihp

Holger P - he and I stayed in touch until a couple of years ago

great kid

neo and princessash will always be on my mind on the anniversary of 911

I was the only person who could maintain online contact with Ashley - she could see the attacks/smoke/dust from her tiny apartment - neo had contact with her parents - we stayed up all night passing messages back and forth
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2018 09:33 pm
@roger,
Cheri Amour wasn't from Abuzz (or at least not under that name).
glitterbag

Reply Fri 5 Oct, 2018 12:09 am
@ehBeth,
I only remember her when she was on Seattle Buzz, and Pragmaticone was one of her pals on SB after Abuzz shut down. I remember he was on Abuzz and SB as well.

The German woman who sussed out the falsehood had an icon of a somewhat shimmery profile in blue and silver. I wish I could remember her name.
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2018 04:51 pm
Bobsal (the one who lost the bet with giujohn) is now posting at Democratic Underground as marble falls.
ehBeth

Reply Wed 24 Oct, 2018 11:08 am
@wmwcjr,
I miss his snarky voice.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 17 Sep, 2020 12:23 pm
@tsarstepan,
Different Bobsal. Not joking.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Whatever happened to bobsal and KAK
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 11:59:28