Satan gave man love. Was it worth the hate?

Reply Fri 14 Sep, 2018 05:56 am
Satan gave man love. Was it worth the hate?

Adam thought so. He instantly and without argument or hesitation ate of that knowledge when Eve offered love to Adam.

Without Satan causing Original Sin, mankind could no know of love or hate as love and hate are subject to being good or evil.

Would you do as Adam did?

Was Satan right in opening our eyes to love and hate?

Should we venerate Satan more than Yahweh who tried to deny mankind love?

Regards
DL
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 803 • Replies: 18
No top replies

fresco

Reply Fri 14 Sep, 2018 12:33 pm
@Greatest I am,
Veneration of mythical entities is for those with only a veneer of intelligence.
Ponderer

Reply Fri 14 Sep, 2018 11:25 pm
"God is love." - Holy Bible

"I AM that I AM"- God (Holy Bible)
daverod

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2018 04:34 pm
@Greatest I am,
So, I guess, 'satan' was the serpent? Was the 'serpent' a real 'serpent' or some kind of metaphysical shape shifting anomaly?
daverod

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2018 04:39 pm
@Greatest I am,
And 'the original sin' as you put it also caused The Only Begotten Son of God to be treated as if He was hateful.

'your quote: Without Satan causing Original Sin, mankind could no know of love or hate as love and hate are subject to being good or evil."

Have you noticed something, though? Even though the 'eyes' were opened to both good and evil, love and hate, what has caused so many fights and wars and innocent blood shedding?

If the world was 'opened up' to love, how has so much 'hate' entered in?

1 Timothy 6:10 "For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."

What are 'inventions'? Monies making ideas?

Ecclesiastes 7:29 "Lo, this only have I found, that God hath made man upright; but they have sought out many inventions."

'We love you!!, 'We are the World!!''.....

"We Are The World"
(performed by USA For Africa)

There comes a time when we heed a certain call
When the world must come together as one
There are people dying
And it's time to lend a hand to life
The greatest gift of all

We can't go on pretending day by day
That someone somewhere will soon make a change
We're all a part of God's great big family
And the truth, you know,
Love is all we need

We are the world,
We are the children
We are the ones who make a brighter day
So, let's start giving
There's a choice we're making
We're saving our own lives
It's true we'll make a better day
Just you and me

Send them your heart so they'll know that someone cares
And their lives will be stronger and free
As God has shown us by turning stone to bread
And so we all must lend a helping hand

We are the world,
We are the children
So, let's start giving
Just you and me

When you're down and out
There seems no hope at all
But if you just believe
There's no way we can fall
Well, well, well
Let's realize that a change can only come
When we stand together as one

We are the world,
We are the children
So, let's start giving
Just you and me
[Repeat with ad-libs until the end]

https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/michaeljackson/weretheworldusaforafrica.html

hearts of 'stone' which receives $bread, call this, 'Grace'; 'unmerited favor'.
daverod

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2018 04:54 pm
@daverod,
This form of 'grace', if Pharaoh were to have received it, might still be ruling the Earth.

Greed blinds the hearts and eyes, even after 'satan' might have opened them up to love.

And if 'satan' opened up the eyes so they could see and partake in 'love', he/she might become as a fanged serpent with anger and vengeance in its venom.

But man says, 'B/S. we have the 'inventions' to rid the Earth of them if need be'. They also might say, 'And if we can't rid them off the Earth, we will rid the Earth off from them.'

Who were some who had such ideas and thoughts in the past?

Axis.. Did they see the Allied as snakes?
Allied.. Did they see the Axis as snakes?

Who are the Axis today and who are the Allied today? What is the agenda of the Axis and what is the agenda of the Allied?

Becoming as One? 'We are The World'?

Guess what occurred while this was being attempted?

Over excessive inner land heat(s) being driven to colder waters out in sea to which churnings began.

And because of lack of knowledge, this caused many to begin choosing sides on the 'hollywood' portrayal of 'Armageddon'.

daverod

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2018 05:13 pm
@daverod,
Hosea 4:6 "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children."

Why does it seem as if The LORD God is so angry in this verse? 'I will ALSO forget THY children'????

Because many children were destroyed due to their attitudes within their 'lack of knowledges'.

Psalm 2:

"1Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

2The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,

3Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

4He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

5Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

6Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

7I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

8Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

9Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

10Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.

11Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

12Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him."

Proverbs 29:18 "... but he that keepeth the law, happy is he."

What 'law'? The 'law' that says, 'stop' at a STOP SIGN.

The DKE sexual scandal which had DKE members shouting, 'No means Yes' is a sign of 'law breaking'.

I still have not located where the two houses shown to have been the DKE fraternity houses are? Where on or near Yale University in Connecticut are those 'homes'?

https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.SL_kbo_5abD0c4j-u5YQhwHaEK&pid=15.1&P=0&w=302&h=171
daverod

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2018 05:27 pm
@daverod,
The closest I could come up with were homes near Victoria Park, England.

https://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/property/victorian-family-home-sale-cambridge-12978481

Is Yale in Cambridge, England?

Maybe the DKE sexual scandal was part of Cambridge's chapter of DKE and not Yale's DKE. Does the University of Cambridge have a DKE Fraternity Order?

All I know is that Yale University got the smear for it but I still cannot locate where the fraternity houses near residentialed neighborhoods with parking driveways and sidewalks, are near Yale University.

https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.SL_kbo_5abD0c4j-u5YQhwHaEK&pid=15.1&P=0&w=302&h=171

driveways on each side of the houses, sidewalk, etc...

http://static3.businessinsider.com/image/5a5e3254f42149ab008b515e-1200/frat%20house%201.jpg
daverod

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2018 05:44 pm
@daverod,
regardless. does this even really 'matter' to either Yale University or to The University of Cambridge?

Noone is trying to 'clear' their name?

There are now supposedly 100's of other Yale students coming forth testifying against Mr. Kavanaugh as if he and they even knew each. What University student has knowledge of over 100's of students on the same campus?

I don't even think the Professors can name 100's of their students on a first name basis.
daverod

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2018 05:55 pm
@daverod,
WASHINGTON -- In a statement released Sunday, a Yale classmate of Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh's said he is "deeply troubled by what has been a blatant mischaracterization by Brett himself of his drinking at Yale." Charles "Chad" Ludington, who now teaches at North Carolina State University, said he was a friend of Kavanaugh's at Yale and that Kavanaugh was "a frequent drinker, and a heavy drinker."

"On many occasions I heard Brett slur his words and saw him staggering from alcohol consumption, not all of which was beer. When Brett got drunk, he was often belligerent and aggressive," Ludington said. While saying that youthful drinking should not condemn a person for life, Ludington said he was concerned about Kavanaugh's statements under oath before the Senate Judiciary Committee.

"I have direct and repeated knowledge about his drinking and his disposition while drunk. And I do believe that Brett's actions as a 53-year-old federal judge matter," Ludington said. "If he lied about his past actions on national television, and more especially while speaking under oath in front of the United States Senate, I believe those lies should have consequences. It is truth that is at stake, and I believe that the ability to speak the truth, even when it does not reflect well upon oneself, is a paramount quality we seek in our nation's most powerful judges."
Sen. Amy Klobuchar says Kavanaugh's history of "excessive drinking" relevant to FBI investigation

Ludington also wrote about an occasion he and Kavanaugh socialized where it allegedly landed a mutual friend in jail.

"On one of the last occasions I purposely socialized with Brett, I witnessed him respond to a semi- hostile remark, not by defusing the situation, but by throwing his beer in the man's face and starting a fight that ended with one of our mutual friends in jail," Ludington said.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/supreme-court-nominee-brett-kavanaugh-friend-yale-university-charles-chad-ludington-letter-released-2018-09-30/

So if Mr. Kavanaugh was a heavy and excessive drinker I guess that would and/or could imply that his drinking associates were also somewhat in the same heavy/excessive drinking scene in/at Yale, right?

Even as a heavy/excessive drinker at Yale, Mr. Kavanaugh graduated cum laude, with honors. Not impossible but could his graduating cum laude put some kind of wrench in the 'drinking' gear?

Or did his Professors pass him with high grades because of his celebrity status on campus, being known by hundreds, etc??

-

The GPA cutoffs for latin honors for the class of 2017 remain roughly the same as those of previous years, with the standard top 30% of the graduating class receiving general honors.

According to Dean of Academic Affairs Mark Schenker, no more than five percent of seniors graduate summa cum laude, the next ten percent magna cum laude and the following fifteen percent cum laude. This year, a GPA of 3.95 merited summa cum laude, 3.89 magna cum laude and 3.81 cum laude, he said.

In 2013, the GPA cutoffs for the three levels of distinction were 3.96, 3.88 and 3.80 respectively; while in 2012 they were 3.95, 3.89 and 3.80.

https://yaledailynews.com/blog/2017/05/25/cutoffs-for-cum-laude-remain-consistent/

A 3.8 GPA for 5 classes, let's assume, would be 4 classes with A's and 1 class with a B.

Out of a total 32 courses, 26 classes with A's and 6 with B's, would be generally a 3.8125 GPA.

Yale requires this to earn cum laude.

Out of 32 courses, 25 classes with A's and 7 with B's, would be generally a 3.78125 GPA which would not meet the GPA standard for cum laude.
daverod

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2018 06:15 pm
@daverod,
There are usually 4 courses per semester, for 16 semesters; 4 years.

For a heavy/excessive drinker to earn 26 A's and 6 B's while 'drunk' most of the time could have meant that he might have graduated magna cum laude if he tapered off a bit or even summa cum laude if didn't drink at all.

Of course, just trying to figure out GPA's while drunk is a difficult thing to do and I'm sure there had to have been some college level Math at Yale, right?

What do 'Journalists' do:

The journalist as a ‘committed observer’

Gil Thelen, the former publisher and president of The Tampa Tribune, believes the journalist has a very specific role in society. He calls it the “committed observer.”

What he means by that, Thelen explains, is that the journalist is not removed from community, though at times may stand apart from others so as to view things from a different perspective.

https://www.americanpressinstitute.org/journalism-essentials/what-is-journalism/journalist-committed-observer/

Is the 'community' seeking to applaud Mr. Kavanaugh's possible 'exposure' or is the 'community' seeking to find/receive the 'truth'?

But does it really matter if it was Yale University's DKE or The University of Cambridge's DKE?

Does it matter if Mr. Kavanaugh went to an all male 'elite' highschool rather than an all male elite boarding highschool?

What is an elite highschool and what is an elite 'boarding' highschool?
daverod

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2018 06:30 pm
@daverod,
How does a student leave campus if a student is a student to/of a 'boarding school', such as a 'boarding Military Academy' to go to a house party where underage drinking and Quaaludes are present?

Not only should Mr. Kavanaugh be questioned to his behavior as a 17 year old Junior in High school, but the Superintendent of that 'boarding school' should also. How can a Superintendent to a boarding school allow for such student(s) of underage to participate in illegal activity if they are under their Supervision and care to the costs of around 60 thousand $ per annum?

U.S Law has gone through too much refinements for this case to even 'go on' as it is.
daverod

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2018 06:48 pm
@daverod,
U.S Law #1:

What is the difference between 'Lawyer' and 'Attorney'?

Are 'Lawyers' required to have verifiable requisites? Are 'Attorneys' required to have verifiable 'requisites'?

How can a person become an ACLU 'lawyer'?

Can ACLU 'lawyers' stand before Supreme Court Justices and give testimonies?

Were the 'lawyers' to the Obergefell -vs- Hodges Supreme Court ruling, 'pro bono' lawyers with/associated to the ACLU?

Can serpents 'shape shift' into humans and can humans 'shape shift' into serpents?

Scientists are working on 'cloning', which is a form of shape shifting but since it does not occur in the Natural environment, the answer would be 'no'. So, the serpent in Genesis is not a 'fallen Holy angel' or 'satan/devil/Lucifer' as the world knows 'satan/devil/Lucifer' to be as. And so if there is no fallen Holy angel, then from where does high level corruptions come out of?

The same as how Rome 'fell'.

They became too complacent in their ways...

All things that 'enter in' unknowingly, even within Churches, are due, but not entirely, to the complacencies within those organizations/agencies. National Security is another example.

If with 325 + million persons in the U.S today it is becoming difficult to bear, what will become if the U.S population exceeds 350 million or 375 million or 400 million?
daverod

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2018 07:09 pm
@daverod,
Have you seen this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHTg5zzFEKE

Fake degrees: Exposing Canadians with phoney credentials (Marketplace)
CBC News

Published on Sep 15, 2017

Fake university degrees are being purchased by hundreds of Canadians. CBC Marketplace's investigation exposes the business of phoney degrees.To read more: http://cbc.ca/1.4279513

Connect with CBC News Online:
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
For more than 75 years, CBC News has been the source Canadians turn to, to keep them informed about their communities, their country and their world. Through regional and national programming on multiple platforms, including CBC Television, CBC News Network, CBC Radio, CBCNews.ca, mobile and on-demand, CBC News and its internationally recognized team of award-winning journalists deliver the breaking stories, the issues, the analyses and the personalities that matter to Canadians.

Category
News & Politics

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada

What is a diploma mill?

The Higher Education Opportunity Act defines a diploma mill as follows:

DIPLOMA MILL- The term `diploma mill' means an entity that--
(A)(i) offers, for a fee, degrees, diplomas, or certificates, that may be used to represent to the general public that the individual possessing such a degree, diploma, or certificate has completed a program of postsecondary education or training; and (ii) requires such individual to complete little or no education or coursework to obtain such degree, diploma, or certificate; and
(B) lacks accreditation by an accrediting agency or association that is recognized as an accrediting agency or association of institutions of higher education (as such term is defined in section 102) by--
(i) the Secretary pursuant to subpart 2 of part H of title IV; or (ii) a Federal agency, State government, or other organization or association that recognizes accrediting agencies or associations.

The dictionary defines a diploma mill as:

An institution of higher education operating without supervision of a state or professional agency and granting diplomas which are either fraudulent or because of the lack of proper standards worthless. - Webster's Third New International Dictionary

Diploma mills are schools that are more interested in taking your money than providing you with a quality education. You need to know how to protect yourself as a consumer.

https://www2.ed.gov/students/prep/college/diplomamills/diploma-mills.html

TITLE IV — 21ST CENTURY SCHOOLS

PART A — SAFE AND DRUG-FREE SCHOOLS AND COMMUNITIES
Sec. 4001. SHORT TITLE. Sec. 4002. PURPOSE. Sec. 4003. AUTHORIZATION OF APPROPRIATIONS.

Subpart 1 — State Grants
Sec. 4111. RESERVATIONS AND ALLOTMENTS. Sec. 4112. RESERVATION OF STATE FUNDS FOR SAFE AND DRUG-FREE SCHOOLS. Sec. 4113. STATE APPLICATION. Sec. 4114. LOCAL EDUCATIONAL AGENCY PROGRAM. Sec. 4115. AUTHORIZED ACTIVITIES. Sec. 4116. REPORTING. Sec. 4117. PROGRAMS FOR NATIVE HAWAIIANS.

Subpart 2 — National Programs
Sec. 4121. FEDERAL ACTIVITIES. Sec. 4122. IMPACT EVALUATION. Sec. 4123. HATE CRIME PREVENTION. Sec. 4124. SAFE AND DRUG-FREE SCHOOLS AND COMMUNITIES ADVISORY COMMITTEE. Sec. 4125. NATIONAL COORDINATOR PROGRAM. Sec. 4126. COMMUNITY SERVICE GRANT PROGRAM. Sec. 4127. SCHOOL SECURITY TECHNOLOGY AND RESOURCE CENTER. Sec. 4128. NATIONAL CENTER FOR SCHOOL AND YOUTH SAFETY. Sec. 4129. GRANTS TO REDUCE ALCOHOL ABUSE. Sec. 4130. MENTORING PROGRAMS.

Subpart 3 — Gun Possession
Sec. 4141. GUN-FREE REQUIREMENTS.

Subpart 4 — General Provisions
Sec. 4151. DEFINITIONS. Sec. 4152. MESSAGE AND MATERIALS. Sec. 4153. PARENTAL CONSENT. Sec. 4154. PROHIBITED USES OF FUNDS. Sec. 4155. TRANSFER OF SCHOOL DISCIPLINARY RECORDS.

PART B — 21ST CENTURY COMMUNITY LEARNING CENTERS
Sec. 4201. PURPOSE; DEFINITIONS. Sec. 4202. ALLOTMENTS TO STATES. Sec. 4203. STATE APPLICATION. Sec. 4204. LOCAL COMPETITIVE GRANT PROGRAM. Sec. 4205. LOCAL ACTIVITIES. Sec. 4206. AUTHORIZATION OF APPROPRIATIONS.

PART C — ENVIRONMENTAL TOBACCO SMOKE
Sec. 4301. SHORT TITLE. Sec. 4302. DEFINITIONS. Sec. 4303. NONSMOKING POLICY FOR CHILDREN'S SERVICES. Sec. 4304. PREEMPTION.

https://www2.ed.gov/policy/elsec/leg/esea02/index.html
https://www2.ed.gov/policy/elsec/leg/esea02/index.html
daverod

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2018 07:29 pm
@daverod,
DiplomaMill and Part IV of U.S Department of Education seem to be going hand in hand.

pursuant

Synonyms for pursuant

compatible
agreeable
following
harmonious

https://www.thesaurus.com/browse/pursuant

(i) the Secretary pursuant to subpart 2 of part H of title IV; or (ii) a Federal agency, State government, or other organization or association that recognizes accrediting agencies or associations.

DIPLOMA MILL- The term `diploma mill' means an entity that--
(A)(i) offers, for a fee, degrees, diplomas, or certificates, that may be used to represent to the general public that the individual possessing such a degree, diploma, or certificate has completed a program of postsecondary education or training; and (ii) requires such individual to complete little or no education or coursework to obtain such degree, diploma, or certificate; and
(B) lacks accreditation by an accrediting agency or association that is recognized as an accrediting agency or association of institutions of higher education (as such term is defined in section 102) by--

The term `diploma mill' means an entity that:
(A)
(B)

by--

But where is part H of title IV?

https://www.ssa.gov/OP_Home/ssact/title04/0400.htm

Sec. 401. 21ST CENTURY SCHOOLS.

TITLE IV—GRANTS TO STATES FOR AID AND SERVICES TO NEEDY FAMILIES WITH CHILDREN AND FOR CHILD–WELFARE SERVICES

.gov
0 Replies

Greatest I am

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2018 11:27 am
@fresco,
fresco wrote:

Veneration of mythical entities is for those with only a veneer of intelligence.

I agree.
I do not venerate mythical entities but Christians have been using their wrong interpretation of Genesis to feed their misogynous policies and I like to show them that they should have continued to read Genesis the way the authors of it, the Jews did. As where man was elevated and not where he fell.

If you live by the Golden Rule, you will do the same.

http://dish.andrewsullivan.com/2013/10/20/comparative-theodicy/
‘Instead of the Fall of man (in the sense of humanity as a whole), Judaism preaches the Rise of man: and instead of Original Sin, it stresses Original Virtue, the beneficent hereditary influence of righteous ancestors upon their descendants’.

Regards
DL
0 Replies

Greatest I am

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2018 11:29 am
@Ponderer,
Ponderer wrote:

"God is love." - Holy Bible

"I AM that I AM"- God (Holy Bible)

Only a brain dead and morally corrupted mind would think that a genocidal son murdering prick of a god could be Love.

Thanks for showing how your thinking is corrupted.

Regards
DL
0 Replies

Greatest I am

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2018 11:31 am
@daverod,
daverod wrote:

So, I guess, 'satan' was the serpent? Was the 'serpent' a real 'serpent' or some kind of metaphysical shape shifting anomaly?

None of the biblical characters were real as far as I can tell. Jews do not read their myths literally. Only Christians and Muslims are that stupid.

I hope you can see how intelligent the ancients were as compared to the mental trash that modern preachers and theists are using with the literal reading of myths.

https://bigthink.com/videos/what-is-god-2-2

Further.

http://www.pbs.org/moyers/journal/03132009/watch.html

Rabbi Hillel, the older contemporary of Jesus, said that when asked to sum up the whole of Jewish teaching, while he stood on one leg, said, "The Golden Rule. That which is hateful to you, do not do to your neighbor. That is the Torah. And everything else is only commentary. Now, go and study it."

Please listen as to what is said about literal reading.

"Origen, the great second or third century Greek commentator on the Bible said that it is absolutely impossible to take these texts literally. You simply cannot do so. And he said, "God has put these sort of conundrums and paradoxes in so that we are forced to seek a deeper meaning."

Matt 7;12 So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.

This is how early Gnostic Christians view the transition from reading myths properly to destructive literal reading and idol worship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR02ciandvg&feature=BFa&list=PLCBF574D

Regards
DL

0 Replies

Greatest I am

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2018 11:36 am
@daverod,
daverod wrote:

And 'the original sin' as you put it also caused The Only Begotten Son of God to be treated as if He was hateful.

'your quote: Without Satan causing Original Sin, mankind could no know of love or hate as love and hate are subject to being good or evil."

Have you noticed something, though? Even though the 'eyes' were opened to both good and evil, love and hate, what has caused so many fights and wars and innocent blood shedding?

If the world was 'opened up' to love, how has so much 'hate' entered in?

1 Timothy 6:10 "For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."

What are 'inventions'? Monies making ideas?

Ecclesiastes 7:29 "Lo, this only have I found, that God hath made man upright; but they have sought out many inventions."

'We love you!!, 'We are the World!!''.....

"We Are The World"
(performed by USA For Africa)

There comes a time when we heed a certain call
When the world must come together as one
There are people dying
And it's time to lend a hand to life
The greatest gift of all

We can't go on pretending day by day
That someone somewhere will soon make a change
We're all a part of God's great big family
And the truth, you know,
Love is all we need

We are the world,
We are the children
So, let's start giving
Just you and me

Send them your heart so they'll know that someone cares
And their lives will be stronger and free
As God has shown us by turning stone to bread
And so we all must lend a helping hand

We are the world,
We are the children
So, let's start giving
Just you and me

When you're down and out
There seems no hope at all
But if you just believe
There's no way we can fall
Well, well, well
Let's realize that a change can only come
When we stand together as one

We are the world,
We are the children
So, let's start giving
Just you and me
[Repeat with ad-libs until the end]

https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/michaeljackson/weretheworldusaforafrica.html

hearts of 'stone' which receives $bread, call this, 'Grace'; 'unmerited favor'.

So because of a little evil and hate, you would rather not know good and love.

You do not sound like you know what you are talking about as I see a lot more love than hate in the world. This is shown in the statistics near the end of this link.

You might wonder why your perceptions are so far from reality but I doubt that you will as it does not fit your foul agenda.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLulcfyqrc0

Regards
DL
0 Replies