Is Lord Ellpus Gustav's long-estranged twin brother?

littlek

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2005 09:27 pm
What do they know?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2005 09:28 pm
Hey, littlek, I haven't told anyone that I beat you in scrabble. This will be our little secret.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2005 09:30 pm
Go ahead! I don't mind.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2005 09:31 pm
I'm heading down to the poker club. Wish me luck.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2005 09:33 pm
Good luck... I'm off to read my book.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Sat 19 Mar, 2005 12:25 pm
I have now removed several sections of 16th century wood panelling, caused approximately £23000 worth of damage, and found only a small book entitled "Algebra explained".
I am now of the opinion that Mama had rather a warped sense of humour, although I now know that "x" nearly always equals 1.235.
I have also had confirmation from our family archivist, that direct blood line descendants are incapable of growing hair on the chin area.
This means that "you know who" would appear to be of common stock, or from an even lower strata of humanoid.
I must admit that this matter has caused some stress over the past couple of days, as it has severely curtailed one's enjoyment of the Clubs annual Billiards Tournament.
Ellpus.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 19 Mar, 2005 02:22 pm
I am sorta sad to hear that, Ellpus. I was convinced it was you. That leaves us with other questions though, not the least of which is: What ever became of Gus' twin brother?
0 Replies

parados

Reply Sat 19 Mar, 2005 04:52 pm
Don't leap to conclusions so fast kicky.

Are we sure Gustav's beard is real? Perhaps he wears a fake one.

Perhaps he has had beard restoration surgery.

The mystery only gets deeper.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sat 19 Mar, 2005 05:51 pm
perhaps gus was the good twin. and the evil twin is out on the loose somewhere. that's worrying.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Sun 20 Mar, 2005 11:23 am
Oh my god !!! You dont mean..........<dan dan daaaan>

A LAWYER ?*!!!
0 Replies

pragmatic

Reply Sun 20 Mar, 2005 05:15 pm
Can I just add....you people are funny - I can't stop laughing, despite the fact that this is the worst day of my life...

hahahahaha Razz Razz Razz
0 Replies

realjohnboy

Reply Sun 20 Mar, 2005 05:30 pm
There's always tomorrow, pragmatic.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 20 Mar, 2005 05:34 pm
Get that glass out of the ol sots hand and well do a DNA type.Someone already got one from GUS because of his habit of achieving "happy endings" all over A2k.
Yep quite a family resemblance Id say.
Would this not be great, a drunken tearful reunion between the two.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2005 09:14 am
AH-HAA! Methinks, looking at your Avatar, that we have found Mr Ratstuffer's twin brother.

Thats exactly what Gustav would look like if he trimmed the straggly bits off, performed his annual ablutions, and dressed up in a Union Civil war uniform circa 1863 !!

I bet that you're really HIM in disguise, and just using his wedding photograph to fool us all.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2005 09:46 am
WHY YOU, right now I could blow your
lordships bony ass into a
fine pattern of unidentifiable bite sized chunks. Now hand over the glass.

Grape shot in first battery. aim low, hes probably sitting in the breakfast wing with his coddled egg .
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2005 09:48 am
Mr. Green

Who cares if Spanky is related to gustav, as long as he
sticks around and makes us laugh. I adore him!
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2005 10:24 am
AH-HAAAA again! Methinks I have touched on a sore subject.

< thinks.....gustav the farmer.....farmerman........both have beards and are easily angered.......It all fits! ......end of thinks >

GADZOOKS.....I think I've discovered the truth. Gustav is really General Robert H. Cutlass, of the 7th Cavalry.

Just like Gustav's Gibbons, Cutlass also received a dishonourable discharge !!
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2005 10:27 am
i don't think there's anything dishonorable about discharge. why, we all discharge every day. if, however, someone smeared their discharge over our gus with malicious intent, i'll jump up and ready myself for vengeance. i too happen to have a pitchfork in the shed.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2005 10:33 am
AH-HAAAAH! He also has a sister !!
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2005 10:35 am
well, perhaps a great great grand-niece. I know i am related to auntie Hannelore Ratzehhoffer who runs a pig farm in Rohrau, Austria. But what relation she is to our Gus, I do not know.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 2.83 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 04:03:09