Is Lord Ellpus Gustav's long-estranged twin brother?

dlowan

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2005 02:20 am
You know - it is a little Oedipal - in the sense of classical tragedy - where fate, despite puny human efforts to avert it - marches inexorably towards the predestined conclusion...

Gus, in attempting to use his freakish development and prescience to destroy his brother, but placed him where he was always meant to be - amid wealth and power.

Can a mere capybara farmer - like Oedipus' father - truly mean to derail the workings of fate?

Let him look to the corpse in the chariot dust....

However, this betokens gloom also to Ellpus.... (note the similarities to the fatal, dolorous, name - OEDIPUS.....)

The raven himself is hoarse that croaks the fatal entrance of Ellpus unto this battle....
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2005 04:39 am
I've just been to the Quacks in order to get some tranquilisers due to this ghastly mess....feel a bit drowsy.....I walked in and the Doc says to me "Ah, Ellpus, I thought that the day couldnt get any stranger...and then you walk in....do you know what just happened?"

"How the bloody hell would I know?" I replied.

"A man came in just before you, and he had a frog sitting on his head" Said Doc " I asked him what on earth was going on, and the frog replied "I'm not sure, it started out as a small wart on my bottom", bloody strange....."Now, what can I do for you?"

Anyway, cut a long story short, I've got the neccesaries, and have taken a double dosage, and am returning to the fray a new man.

Having seen that rabbits eloquent passage, it has inspired me to quote the immortal Bard, to give me heart for the battle to come.

" On, on, you noblest English.
Whose blood is fet from fathers of war-proof!
Fathers that, like so many Alexanders,
Have in these parts from morn till even fought
And sheathed their swords for lack of argument:
Dishonour not your mothers; now attest
That those whom you call'd fathers did beget you.
Be copy now to men of grosser blood,...........*< those two upstarts>*
And teach them how to war. And you, good yeoman,
Whose limbs were made in England, show us here
The mettle of your pasture; let us swear
That you are worth your breeding; which I doubt not;
For there is none of you so mean and base,
That hath not noble lustre in your eyes.
I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:
Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
Cry 'God for Harry, England, and Saint George!' "

I shall have a small nap now, tablets working and all that............
.......................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzmmmmmmmmmm......rrrmzzz.......
0 Replies

willow tl

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2005 04:53 am
It can't be...Gus a twin...whom shall i love ...money or the man with a sharp point on his pitchfork...Things change so much when you stray away from home...hmmmmmmm i wonder if they are anatomically the same...always wanted to return home to England Very Happy
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2005 05:23 am
....zzzzzwha?...mmm....."DAMN HIM"...................."ITALIANS, ALL THE
SAME"...........zzzzzbbrrrrrr......mmmm........"NANNY, WHAT'S THAT BROWN STUFF IN MY BEDROOM?"...............mmmmmzzzzzzzzzz..............
...ppffweeeeeeee.............."SECRET PASSAGE?".........zzzz....................
................................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzfffraaaaaaa................mmm..
........."ZULU, THOUSANDS OF 'EM !"......wha...WHAT?

"Time for your morning snifter, Sir"

"Wizzo, what is it today?"

"The Corvoisier '59 Sir, northern end of the vineyard, shall I switch your computer off?"

" Yes Penbury, good Lord, is that the time? I must have dozed o.<click>
........................................."
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2005 06:37 am
Dear Gus has been strangely quiet lately, by the way!
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2005 07:38 am
Is it possible? ...instead of twins, could this be more like a case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde?
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2005 08:03 am
colorbook wrote:
Is it possible? ...instead of twins, could this be more like a case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde?

If that is the case which one is evil. Granted, Gus sharpening his pitchfork with a vengeance, while talking to himself in a dark barn dosen't look good, but who hasn't done that, WHO?
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2005 08:07 am
:wink:

You need to get an avatar paula Smile
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2005 09:26 am
Lor Elphus found
Hold on, everyone, Lord Elpus has been found:

http://64.233.179.104/search?q=cache:KlTS0-NKOVEJ:www.ratrust.org/The_Photographers/Basil_Roberts/basil_roberts.html+Lord+Elpus+photo&hl=en&start=3&ie=UTF-8
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2005 09:30 am
colorbook wrote:
:wink:

You need to get an avatar paula Smile

I know, I can't decide if I should go with serious, artsie, feminine, funny, hmm, how about all of the above?
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2005 09:49 am
....."Is it switced on?"
"Yes Sir, shall I show him in now?"
"Hurry man, I told you I would bring all the big guns out, didnt I Pensbury"
"You did Sir, but I mean....its actualy HIM"
"Go on man, before he buggers off"
"Yes Sir"

<shuffle shuffle>

"George, how very good of you to do this for me"

"Howdy, its good to see you again, still singin' that dam song though....so, I can give you five minutes and then I'm off to Heathrow"

"Jolly good.....its just o.." "Shoot, will you look at that, its writing on the screen as I'm talkin' "

"Yes it was made especially for me by Bill Gates, you can even strap it on your back and walk around, its got a range of 100 yards"

"Damn clever this Gates fella, if he ever went into selling computers he'd make a fortune"

"Precisely George....now, if you sit here you can say your piece and it will write it down"

"OK, now...right ...er...oh yeah....Ahem...."Fellow Armenians, I... " "Americans George"

" Oh right, must be the jet lag, or all that partying on St Andrews night.....now, where was I....

...My fellow Americans, I am speaking on behalf of Spanky....." " Lord Ellpus, George"

"And he does everyday Spanky, now dont interrupt......To let you know that I find him to be as good a fella as you'd ever like to meet. I believe him when he says he aint related to no German farmer, and I would like to send my apologerisations to the King of England "..." Hu-Humm"

"Now what"
"Queen"
"Elton?"
"No George....England has a Queen"
"Hell, I know that, I just met him out there...wanted me to call him Lucy and go play ballerinas or something.....now times running out.......to the King of England about the scandaloserisations
that have been occurring on a site called A2K. This person will be thoroughly investigated by my agents, and deprogrammified as seems fit."
"Thank you George....ruddy marvellous"
"Caint I do the end bit? you know, my special stuff?"
"Go on then George, but dont miss your plane"

"Ahem......I will post a picture of our national flag, and ask....that as you scroll down the page to reveal its glorification....

you stand......

and sing..........

our national anthem...........

"Oh- say- can -you- see....

dum de dum dum dum daaa....<find me the words Spanky.....FAST>

what so proudly something something

At the twilight's last something

Whose dum de dum daa daaaa < HERE THEY ARE GEORGE>
<shuffle>

Through- the -perilous- fight.......

O'er- the - ramparts -we -watched.....

http://sc.groups.msn.com/tn/9A/10/TheRavensRealm/121/1fb6.jpg
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2005 10:25 am
Re: Lor Elphus found

One "L" old boy, something to do with railways, I believe.
The PROPER Title has two.
Ho Hum Ellpus.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2005 11:32 am
So do I understand that Gus is the evil twin? I've thought of him as cranky, but not evil. Really, I think this forum is big enough for the evil, the cranky and the eccentric. Gus has plenty of places to pitch his fork and I think many a soul here would miss the Lord's wit if he was to made into compost.

Gus & Lord Ellpus should embrace each other like the long lost brothers they might be. They can share war stories over tea and bangers, trade outfits for fun, swap wives, visit each other for holidays, maybe even gang up on Kicky for starting all this... the happy possibilities are endless.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2005 02:40 pm
Oscene Twitch is right, Gus and Ellpus should embrace each other for a long time and bang wives during the holidays, after they gang bang Kicky endlessly just for starters.

Great idea OT, pip-pip!
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2005 07:13 pm
It is 1.10am on Saturday morning and I have just had a call from George's special assistant (dont they know about time zones?). It was lucky I couldnt sleep, as I would have been most annoyed.
His short message was...."The Monkey lover has been sent on a wild Goose chase".....whatever that means.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2005 07:15 pm
Hmmm...that is interesting...I love monkeys. But then doesn't everybody?

Ellpus, have you come to your senses and decided to place me in your will yet?
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2005 07:16 pm
I've just had a revelation!! I've had the most peculiar feeling all day.
I was awoken by Penbury this morning, and felt like someone had just walked over my grave.
It has been bothering me all afternoon, and I went to bed at 11pm (over two hours ago) and could not settle. I told myself to not be so silly and to get some sleep......then it dawned on me..SLEEP!! ..I remembered I had been dreaming earlier on and that it had some deep meaning. But like all dreams, they vanish almost immediately when one wakes.
What was it that was in that dream?........and then it hit me, square between the eyes. I remembered Penbury switching off the computer AFTER I had napped.
It would only take a minute to see the section on this forum that covered my sleep period. If I had uttered anything, it would be recorded.
So, I looked at this thread again, and there on Page 3 was the uttering that gave me the eebie-jeebies. I mentioned a SECRET PASSAGE!!
It all came back to me in a flash........Mama took me to a wall in the great Hall when I was about four. She pulled back one of the tapestries and told me that when I got bigger I could "look for answers on the other side"
I didnt have a clue as to what she meant at the time
I am now going to investigate the area thoroughly, and get back to you with my findings.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2005 07:16 pm
Dagnabbit, that call was for me <dashes off>
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2005 07:22 pm
What the hell is going on here?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2005 07:23 pm
I wonder where Gus is? I wish we could get these two together finally, so that the tearful reunion might begin.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 09:44:30