gizemli

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2005 09:39 pm
Ahhh....I just tried to post and something went wrong. Does anyone else cook for their dogs and/cats and want to share recipies?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 648 • Replies: 3
No top replies

JPB

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 11:27 am
Well, I don't do it routinely but I had a sick Maine Coon cat a while back and he couldn't keep anything down. I was worried about dehydration and the fact that large cats are suseptable to fatty liver disease if they don't eat so I made him a slurry of turkey breast (deli, but nitrate free) and room temp water. I only gave him a few Tbs at a time but he licked it up and it got him through his ordeal.
0 Replies

gizemli

Reply Thu 17 Mar, 2005 06:54 pm
I mainly buy ribs and chicken (on sale only) and boil with fruits/veggies & oatmeal/barley - if I do chicken, I pick out all the bones. Let it cool and serve on the dried food. Sometimes I make dog/cat biscuits. Just wondering if anyone had some other thoughts on this. Thanks.
0 Replies

Poodlz

Reply Sat 2 Jul, 2005 04:36 pm
Of course I cook for my baby. But he's got a really sensitive stommach, so I have to be careful what I feed him.
0 Replies