National ID Numbers, good or bad?

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2005 12:13 pm
rosborne, You gotta forgive me for being sloppy in reading the whole first post. I evidently went by the title; no excuse. Wink Sorry, guy.
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2005 12:16 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:
rosborne, You gotta forgive me for being sloppy in reading the whole first post. I evidently went by the title; no excuse. Wink Sorry, guy.

No problem CI, I thought it was kinda funny Smile At least you arrived at the same prediction I did without any prodding. We must be reading the same books or something.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2005 12:24 pm
Me read? ha ha ha ha....
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2005 12:25 pm
I do admit to being a regular local newspaper reader. I take the San Jose Merc to the local coffee shop for my first waker-upper to read the paper almost every day when I'm home.
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2005 12:27 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:
I do admit to being a regular local newspaper reader. I take the San Jose Merc to the local coffee shop for my first waker-upper to read the paper almost every day when I'm home.

San Jose Merc? Oh well, there goes that theory.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2005 12:57 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:

Me too. I just finally went and clicked on the link.

I have to say that I think it would inevitably be used against us. I don't know what recourse you would have against someone having more information about you than you wanted them to have.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2005 02:31 pm
Hey, don't laugh! The San Jose Merc has won many awards.
0 Replies