0

What would you write?

Reply Fri 3 Aug, 2018 06:25 am
Hey!

I was wondering that if you guys would have to write a story about a loner boy who likes to be alone and is mysterious and doesn't talk much and a girl who wants to get to know him and his past with little romance (not so many characters) and with a sad ending. What will be your story then or any ideas?

Thanks!

Sturgis

1  
Reply Fri 3 Aug, 2018 12:07 pm
@Someonesissue,
Surely you jest.

This is quite easy to craft a story for.

You need to assign a name for both the boy and the girl along with particular physical attributes, such as hair color, eye color, height, body build and so on. This will bring them to life. Once they spring to life, your story should flow smoothly.

Jane15818

1  
Reply Wed 29 Aug, 2018 05:46 am
@Someonesissue,
My story (shortly) - he was lonely, she wanted him, she won after 2 years of misunderstandings game over. Love cannot be forced.

benrojers

1  
Reply Fri 29 Mar, 2019 02:03 am
@Someonesissue,
I will write rhetorical analysis essay. I do not like to write such hard kind of essays. I found article about it. The rhetorical analysis definition says to apply critical thinking and reading skills to break down and analyze text. The goal is to examine what is implied in the text, rather than what is written. i think i will use some help with writing it