Wanna show some more skin?

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 28 Jul, 2006 12:01 pm
I have no clue. Something to cover Bill. I think perhaps a tribal symbol or something solid black. That's really the only way I can see it working. But I am no ink artist...I have no idea what would work really. Laughing
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Fri 28 Jul, 2006 12:03 pm
Hmm. Tribal symbols usually have a lot of spacing and open space in them, so they might not work best to cover an older tattoo... you need something solid, i guess. ouch. an ankle? oueeee.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 28 Jul, 2006 12:15 pm
Actually, my ankle almost tickled. My back hurt like a sonofabitch.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Fri 28 Jul, 2006 12:18 pm
It is beautiful, dag, but rather huge...
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Fri 28 Jul, 2006 12:23 pm
yep, lots of nerve endings right around the spinal cord. i was seeing stars fo shuah.

it is bigger than i originally intended, but if it was any smaller, a lot of detail would have had to go. he did it as small as it could be...but when you look at the whole back, it does not seem so big. maybe 8cm in diameter or so. it looks bigger on that picture, for it's cropped. i love it.hopefully i still will a year from now, or twenty years from now.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Fri 28 Jul, 2006 12:48 pm
Well, you'll have to incorporate it into your wedding dress one day Wink
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Fri 28 Jul, 2006 12:51 pm
Oh I have no problem with that. I ain't gonna wear no ordinary wedding dress IF i ever get married. I'm thinking of some sort of a barroque gown, only cut very short. And with one of those high standing collars, like Queen Victoria wore. Will have to cut a hole in the back to show my tattoo.

Now only to get a groom. Where's Amigo?
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Fri 28 Jul, 2006 12:52 pm
Cool
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Fri 28 Jul, 2006 01:08 pm
Ah, all set then. What are you going to wear, Amigo?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 28 Jul, 2006 01:26 pm
I just sent Slappy an idea for a tattoo. I sure hope he goes for it.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Fri 28 Jul, 2006 01:30 pm
can we see?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Fri 28 Jul, 2006 01:31 pm
dagmaraka wrote:
that, i should add, is my upper back. just so's nobody's confused what am i showing off here...

bummer.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Fri 28 Jul, 2006 02:02 pm
no,my bummer is tattooless.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Fri 28 Jul, 2006 02:03 pm
dagmaraka wrote:
no,my bummer is tattooless.

bummer
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Fri 28 Jul, 2006 04:17 pm
Wow! That tattoo is amazing, Dag.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Fri 28 Jul, 2006 04:22 pm
why thank you. It's Gustav Klimt's Tree of Life in the background and Alfons Mucha type figure in front. A very Central European tattoo.
Except for the symbol on the lady's helmet, which is a Tibetan symbol of power and strength. I was one given this symbol as a metal charm or whatnot from the Monster, my longtime ex... and that's one thing I got from that relationship. Strength. Plus, the figure is also a tribute to my mother, who is just as cool and wise and strong.... aaaanyway, there are many reasons behind. Some trivial, some less.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sun 30 Jul, 2006 02:56 am
dagmaraka wrote:
Ah, all set then. What are you going to wear, Amigo?
http://www.theintrovertzcoach.com/evil.jpg
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 30 Jul, 2006 02:27 pm
HAHAHA! Amigo, you look mahvelous!

Dag, speaking of your mother, have you told her yet?
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 11:32 am
Nice tat DAG! The artist did a great job!

Quote:
Actually, my ankle almost tickled. My back hurt like a sonofabitch.

Bella, I got a new on about 6 weeks ago on my left foot, I never felt so much pain...lol

But I giggled all the way through it , my friend that was doing the ink said he'd never had one giggle through a tat before. I told him it was either giggle, or slap the hell out of him..it was his choice...lol

Its a tribal black wolf print...its cute!
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 02:36 pm
i feel like a snake. the tattoo is shedding top skin and itches like mad. must not pick on it.
mms, can you post a picture? would love to see!
amigo, you handsome devil, git o'er here!
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/01/2024 at 07:39:05