Wanna show some more skin?

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 01:17 pm
sure, and sometimes i get a mild rash, usually on my neck. but i'm talking about unbelievable itching. i can visualize my tattoo to the last drop of ink even though it's on my back, because every last nanometer of it itches. nothing else on my body itching at the time. it's like when i sweat (after gym), it somehow reacts with the ink or something.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 01:35 pm
sounds like very specific hives....
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 01:45 pm
Blocked pores? sweat glands?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2007 05:51 pm
ehBeth wrote:
http://www.flower-fairies-pictures.co.uk/_images/flowerfairies/alphabet/f-300.jpg

throwing this in here before i lose track of it again

cicely barker link

two and a half years later, I've booked the appointment

Friday at noon

whoooooooohooooooooooo
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2007 06:55 pm
Where?

How big?

How much of that picture? (I do like the flower fairies!)
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2007 07:04 pm
in theory, the branch will co-incide with my right shoulder blade (still deciding if the pic should be flipped)

I think it'll be about 6" high, Jamie's going to re-size her once I get there - and sort of fit her to my shoulder.

I've asked him to sort of riff off the pic - more grey/black, less pink/purple but all of the original green. None of the lettering from the original.

I recently found the poem that she was with in the alphabet book ...

Fuchsia

Fuchsia is a dancer

Dancing on her toes,

Clad in red and purple,

By a cottage wall;

Sometimes in a greenhouse,

In frilly white and rose,

Dressed in her best for the fairies'

evening ball!

~~~

I couldn't believe it when I found out she was a dancer. It was sooo meant to be Very Happy
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 14 Nov, 2007 07:15 am
Wowee, 6 inches! That makes sense for getting detail, and detail is what makes that so nice.

How many sessions? Surely not all at once?

I'd love to see a photo of the finished product, if possible.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 14 Nov, 2007 06:27 pm
be ready for pain, beth. back can be very painful, especially around the spine. oweeeee. but it's worth it, of course.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 14 Nov, 2007 06:29 pm
Jamie thinks that given how I tolerated the one on my foot, I shouldn't have too much trouble, but who knows. I'm ready to wince.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 05:46:01