What inspired your forum name?

paulaj

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2005 10:27 am
I don't have a story, my name is real----> Paula J. = Paula Jean.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2005 10:31 am
Tryagain wrote:
When Egroeg Finally found a planet that looked like it had intelligent life on it he landed. Egroeg was very shocked to find that the planet had a lot of life forms on it. He was shocked that they breathed Oxygen or neyxo on his planet. He tried to communicate with the earthlings, but they couldn't understand him.'

I knew you were special, stay here while I order a pizza. < Hello, Area 51…>

That felt good to read.

I'll have mine with extra cheese please.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2005 10:56 am
Montana is a cowgirl in a western series I use to watch and since she reminded me so much of myself, I took on the name.

I use to be Gezzy which is a nick name I had since I was 13, but I felt I had out grown it and made the change.
Some people still call me Gezzy or Gez and that's a-ok :-D
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2005 12:24 pm
"Lady J" came about when I was 17 and had my first waitressing job. My best friend Susi dubbed me that, put it on my name tag and it has stuck ever since. And so has our friendship of just over 30 years. She's still my best friend. Smile For those who ever wondered, the G.I. Joe character of the same name stole it from me. I was Lady J at least 15 years before that darn character came out. :wink:
0 Replies

RfromP

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2005 05:41 pm
R - initial of my first name

from - from

P - my location

I guess that really didn't need explained, oh well.
0 Replies

rodbogey

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2005 02:12 am
Rod - my name

Bogey - Humphrey Bogart's nickname. I've always felt identified with the personality of his characters
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2005 02:39 am
Funny that you ask about that:

I really have no idea. :wink:
0 Replies

roverroad

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2005 03:00 am
When I came up with my screen name I was living in a 30 foot motorhome. I was traveling a lot so it seemed appropriate. Before that I used my real first and last name. Bad idea!
0 Replies

smog

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2005 03:34 am
I totally stole this name from a much more talented individual.
0 Replies

theantibuddha

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2005 06:15 am
I've told this story before but basically it's a play on antichrist... everyone and their dog is called the antichrist but I'd never heard of the antibuddha, so thus I dubbed myself the antibuddha.

Ironically though I don't have much against buddhism... fortunately people haven't leaped to assumptions much.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2005 03:37 am
Tryagain-Yep I am a fan of Mozart but only the film with Tom Hulce.
Paulaj-Youre a woman!!!?I read it as Paul aj.
Boriskitten-your welcome.
0 Replies

Terminus

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2005 08:35 pm
The first time I heard the word, "Terminus" I was reading "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?" for my english class. World War Terminus. I picked the name up and did a little research. Terminus is a Roman God, the Roman God of Bountries.

I just think it sounds cool...
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2005 09:06 pm
I have no idea how mine popped into my head.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2005 09:26 pm
antibuddha - I took it for a bit of zen.
0 Replies

Tenoch

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2005 01:12 am
Tenoch, one of nine Aztec tribal leaders to whom were revealed the place where the Aztecs could receive the support of the forces of nature, likely in our year A. D. 1325. He wears the white robe of authority. He sits on the reed mat of rulership. And his name glyph is the cactus growing on a stone

BTW- Not my real name
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2005 04:39 am
Tenoch-Coooowell!!

Everybody?-Do you think your name reflects the real you?
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2005 05:24 am
Mine - yes!
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2005 05:59 am
material girl wrote:
Everybody?-Do you think your name reflects the real you?

Yes. Paula means small. And Jean is my aunts name, I have spiritual-like qualities that she has. Here is one of the meanings of small that fits me-

1. Made up of little things. (a cornucopia as I see it)

2. Operating on a limited scale. (right now I have next to nothing, externally, but thats only externally, there isn't one person on this earth I would trade keys with, (envy isn't good) and for that I am grateful)

Material girl, do I look like a boy? Me------> Very Happy

Laughing
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2005 06:12 am
Hehe, no, you look like a completely normal person with a big round yellow head and a cheesy grin!
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2005 06:27 am
material girl wrote:
Hehe, no, you look like a completely normal person with a big round yellow head and a cheesy grin!

Thank you <smiles>
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/21/2024 at 02:37:56