How many women on A2K have been laid by Kickycan?

littlek

Reply Wed 2 Mar, 2005 09:40 pm
<snicker>

Shiver is still all flustered about it!
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 2 Mar, 2005 10:27 pm
Gus, you'll have to put me down for A.

But not B. I'm not gay.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2005 01:06 am
kickycan wrote:
Interesting how the women who were the most passionate and freaky (I won't name names--shewolf, boriskitten, Eva, etc...) during our marathon session seem to be the most inclined to insult me or disavow any carnal knowledge of me.

All I can figure is that it hurts finding out that you weren't the only one to ride the rollercoaster at Kickyworld.

Well, I did try to ride the rollercoaster, but alas, it couldn't make it up the hill.

Sorry, Kicky, but I had to tell the truth. Embarrassed

Have any of those pumps or pills worked for you yet?
0 Replies

BorisKitten

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2005 05:53 am
kickycan wrote:
Interesting how the women who were the most passionate and freaky (I won't name names--shewolf, boriskitten, Eva, etc...) during our marathon session seem to be the most inclined to insult me or disavow any carnal knowledge of me.

All I can figure is that it hurts finding out that you weren't the only one to ride the rollercoaster at Kickyworld.

Kicky, just admit to everyone you're still mad about that part where I whipped out the rubber-tipped tweezer & magnifying glass & offered stimulation, if I could find anything! Or maybe it's the part after that where I said we could go find a scanning electron microscope to locate certain itty bitty teeny tiny parts?
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2005 06:43 am
makemeshiver33 wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....awww...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH....

Excuse me, while I catch my breath........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I think thats a yes ...
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2005 08:27 am
BorisKitten wrote:

Kicky, just admit to everyone you're still mad about that part where I whipped out the rubber-tipped tweezer

Edit (Moderator): Graphic image converted to link:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v37/heavens_just_a_kiss_away/nibble_dick.gif

Nah! ........ Kicky's used to tweezers.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2005 08:38 am
dyslexia wrote:
some call it luvin, some call it service.

and yet, still others call it beastiality
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2005 08:41 am
kickycan wrote:

Oh schweetie,
And here I was not telling anyone because I was trying to aviod having to tell everyone how much you cried after our hot monkey luv.

No, I wont marry you, No i dont love you.
It was just a one night stand Kicky dear.
Please, stop calling, stop sending me cards, stop crying. Cool
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2005 08:58 am
Edit (Moderator): Graphic image converted to link:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v37/heavens_just_a_kiss_away/nibble_dick.gif

If that isn't the craziest **** I've ever seen, I don't know what is.

Where the hell does Brooke find that crap?

I suppose that guy could satisfy a hummingbird if he had the urge. The hummingbird would turn around upon feeling the invading protuberance and gasp as she said, "My God! You're so friggin' huge!

Then the wings would beat like crazy as the fat man with the teeny penis hammered to his heart's content.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2005 02:04 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:

Where the hell does Brooke find that crap?

I suppose that guy could satisfy a hummingbird if he had the urge. The hummingbird would turn around upon feeling the invading protuberance and gasp as she said, "My God! You're so friggin' huge!

Then the wings would beat like crazy as the fat man with the teeny penis hammered to his heart's content.

Heehee..... Gus. Laughing
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2005 09:00 pm
Okay, enough of the wildly ridiculous allegations about my penis. It's like a tree trunk, as you all know, so stop al the damn lies!

Now, let's get back to the real question. By a show of hands, how many of you ladies have banged Slappy?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2005 09:43 pm
I banged slappy. Up side the head. I couldn't help it, he asked two complete strangers about their 'O' faces.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2005 09:47 pm
HAHAHA...that's not true, is it? Did he really?
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2005 11:03 pm
Now I've seen it all...Brooke's post gets censored.
You're one hot mama behind that angelic demeanour.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2005 11:09 pm
Kicky - he did. hehehe.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 12:25 am
littlek wrote:
Kicky - he did. hehehe.

I did?

Nice.
0 Replies

BorisKitten

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 06:54 am
kickycan wrote:
Okay, enough of the wildly ridiculous allegations about my penis. It's like a tree trunk, as you all know, so stop al the damn lies!

Now, let's get back to the real question. By a show of hands, how many of you ladies have banged Slappy?

Can't remember whether I've banged Slappy or not.... I do seem to recall something about being flung to the floor in his bedroom after... something... but it's all hazy now. All the women who think they might've banged Slappy seem to say that.

Oh, tree trunk! Right after it's sprung from the seed! More like a stray electron.
-----------------------------------------
Brooke, LOVED that image! Well, I did feel a tad nauseated as it's pretty early in the morning for something so.... REAL. Saw this very guy riding one of those special motorized carts inside Wal-Mart yesterday.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 07:57 am
panzade wrote:
Now I've seen it all...Brooke's post gets censored.
You're one hot mama behind that angelic demeanour.

I do seem to have a teeny - weeny bit of an ornery side. I LMAO when I got censored though! Good thing it was just a cartoon and not a real person in that picture! Razz

Boris - That was hilarious! Laughing

I was in a bar one night and both of them were there. After several rounds of drinks, they both decided to get on top of the bar and dance. Kicky started rubbing up against Slappy - doing a little dirty dancing. I hauled ass out of there. Rolling Eyes Skeeeered me!!!!

So I never got to get them drunk and take advantage of them. But........in my dreams, now THAT'S a whole other story! Twisted Evil

I would give you the details.........but I would get censored again! Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 08:00 am
I didn't get laid by kicky... I laid HIM. Very Happy
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 08:54 am
I am a re-born again virgin, the guys I've slept with don't count!! So I've never slept with anyone!! :wink: Laughing Razz
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/17/2024 at 07:40:53