Where have all the experts gone?

Reply Sat 30 Jun, 2018 12:43 pm
Hello, Admin Section,

Where have all the experts gone? No one has responded to my posts.

I would appreciate it very much if you all could help me in this matter.

Ms Tan

Sturgis

Reply Sat 30 Jun, 2018 02:30 pm
@tanguatlay,
Please note, I am not part of this site's administration. To contact them, you may wish to make use of the Contact Us listing at the bottom right of each page.

As to responses, looking through your questions/postings, it would appear that all recent inquiries have received an answer. When an answer is not forthcoming, it may be an indication of members either not being online and available, or, perhaps not knowing the correct response.

Just continue posting and in general, somebody will respond.
Setanta

Reply Sat 30 Jun, 2018 02:58 pm
One unfortunate reality is that Contrex/Centrox has not posted in a very long time. I have often demurred in answering your questions because I know you wish to learn the British usages, and Centrox would usually respond. He has not posted in a very long time, though, so, when I see your questions, I will try to give you an answer.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Sat 30 Jun, 2018 03:01 pm
@tanguatlay,
I am still here... I have just been a bit busy arguing with people about talking gorillas.

Everyone who helps you here is doing so out of their own volition. There are no guarantees.
tanguatlay

Reply Sat 30 Jun, 2018 07:41 pm
Thanks to all of you.

Yes, Setanta, I miss centrox/contrex's British English replies. However, I appreciate your replies.
0 Replies

tanguatlay

Reply Sat 30 Jun, 2018 07:45 pm
@Sturgis,
Sturgis wrote:

Please note, I am not part of this site's administration. To contact them, you may wish to make use of the Contact Us listing at the bottom right of each page.

As to responses, looking through your questions/postings, it would appear that all recent inquiries have received an answer. When an answer is not forthcoming, it may be an indication of members either not being online and available, or, perhaps not knowing the correct response.

Just continue posting and in general, somebody will respond.
Thanks for your response and encouragement in advising me to continue posting.
0 Replies

tanguatlay

Reply Sat 30 Jun, 2018 07:48 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

I am still here... I have just been a bit busy arguing with people about talking gorillas.

Everyone who helps you here is doing so out of their own volition. There are no guarantees.
Thanks. I understand the posters are volunteers. I appreciate this fact.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Where have all the experts gone?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/02/2024 at 06:22:53