SCARY DREAMS!!

farmerman

Reply Wed 2 Mar, 2005 09:01 pm
In this one particularly bad lambing year(we had over 600 lambs and many were trouble birthing because we used a size larger ram). Consequently Id be out in the barn with Mrs F , pulling these little mustard colored baby lambs.
One or more evenings in the middle of that year I had dreams about these grotesque little monsters that were being born and were immediately running away and scurrying up to cling in the dark places of the barn ceiiling and Id have to go get them and bring them to their mothers . I was getting bit and clawed and covered with mustard (hey that made sense). I couldnt eat a baloney sammich with mustard for weeks.

I always get a really crazy dream sequence whenever i eat a pizza in the evening. That crap about tomatoes having wonderful mellowing ahgents is total crap.

Also, I dream in color and I was told that people who dream in color have latent antisocial tendencies. I need to know, does carjacking count?
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Wed 2 Mar, 2005 09:26 pm
I read a long time ago that dreaming in color was a sign of intelligence.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 2 Mar, 2005 09:29 pm
Is that why 99 percent of us dream in black and white? LOL
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 2 Mar, 2005 09:35 pm
Quote:
dreaming in color was a sign of intelligence.

See I read that it was , instead, a precursor to something more sinister. NOT THAT THERS ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT> HOWEVER, if Im sinister , Id rather be a Michael Milken or Martha Stewart than a John WAyne Gacey
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Wed 2 Mar, 2005 09:40 pm
I haven't had a scary dream since I was a kid, but I have certainly had a dream with sound. I was hosting a benefit for people who were ill, and I sang St. Louis Blues. It was clear, and it was audible. I asked for audience participation, and a man came up to the stage. Together we took the hand of a black man who was in pain. I can still see the beads of perspiration on his forehead. I have dreamed in color, and like my Georgia friend, I always thought it was indicative of intelligence, but now I think it may have had more to do with creativity.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Wed 2 Mar, 2005 09:45 pm
Is that true here? That most people dream in black and white?
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 09:29 pm
That's difficult to say eoe! Did you ever think about whether you dreamt in black and white or color? I haven't, except when I do dream in color it's very much a highlight!
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 09:35 pm
I always dream in color. I prefer to think that being an artist contributes to that.
0 Replies

Child of the Light

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 10:13 pm
Jay Mohr says funny stuff about dreams:

Have you ever had a dream so scary that you wake up screaming? And when your partner asks you what the dream was about you realize it isn't the least bit scary...I was looking for my shoes, and I couldn't find them....

It is funnier in person.
0 Replies

BorisKitten

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 10:26 pm
farmerman wrote:
... dreams about these grotesque little monsters that were being born and were immediately running away and scurrying up to cling in the dark places of the barn ceiiling and Id have to go get them and bring them to their mothers . I was getting bit and clawed and covered with mustard (hey that made sense). I couldnt eat a baloney sammich with mustard for weeks.

I always get a really crazy dream sequence whenever i eat a pizza in the evening. That crap about tomatoes having wonderful mellowing ahgents is total crap.

Scary lamb dreams! Dang, that really IS scary! Never thought a LAMB could be frigthening....

Mr. Kitten also says he gets nightmares from pizza.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » SCARY DREAMS!!
  3. » Page 3
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/17/2024 at 06:21:45