Nick Griffin's speech at the EU parliament in 2015 concerning the ethnocide of indigenous Europeans

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2018 10:54 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mL1CCmzuAh4

NICK GRIFFIN

The godfather of the European Union, Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi, published the plan for a United Europe and the ethnocide of the peoples of Europe. The encouragement of mass non-white immigration was central to the plot. Since then an unholy alliance of Leftists, Capitalists and Zionist supremacists has schemed to promote immigration and miscegenation with the deliberate aim of breeding us out of existence in our own homelands. As indigenous resistance to this human genetic modification industry grows, the criminal elite seeks new ways to camouflage their project. First their immigrant pawns were temporary guest workers. Then it was a multi-racial experiment. Then they were refugees. Then the answer to a shrinking population. Different excuses, different lies. And asylum is just another one. But the real aim stays the same. The biggest genocide in human history. The final solution of the Christian-European problem.This crime demands a new set of Nuremberg trial. And you people will be in the dock.

BLUE CARD FROM MRS GOMEZ:
Mr President, I’m really ashamed of the racist and xenophobic terms that were used by Mr Griffin and my only question to him is if he dare to make any concrete suggestions and amendments to the legislation. Is your policy serious or are you just shouting and I hope you will not be re-elected if you seek re-election because it is a shame for this parliament the kind of statements you have just made.

RESPONSE FROM GRIFFIN

It’s you that’s shouting because obviously the truth hurts. Yes, I will be seeking re-election. Yes, I hope to return here to speak up for the indigenous Europeans, which the founder of this place has deliberately set out to wipe out. Because that is a crime, I’m telling the truth. I have a constructive suggestion to help those poor asylum seekers from Africa: make it clear they can’t come here, so they don’t try to cross the sea and drown in huge numbers. The best way for them is to get the banks off the backs of their countries, so they can live in peace in their countries and we Europeans can live in peace in ours.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,341 • Replies: 2
No top replies

blatham

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2018 01:33 pm
On the other hand, Mel Brooks and the Hitler Rap
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zpYQJkBQp0
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2018 01:58 pm
@alphabeta,
Interestingly, Nick Griffin was a MEP only until 30.06.2014.
I wonder, how he could give this speech "at the EU parliament in 2015".

Nick Griffin's speeches in Parliament
0 Replies