Physical exercise- GOOD for you

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2003 11:50 am
Six day workout

Monday: Beat around the bush. Jump to conclusions. Climb the walls. Wade through paperwork.

Tuesday: Drag my heels. Push my luck. Make mountains out of mole hills. Hit the nail on the head.

Wednesday: Bend over backwards. Jump on the band wagon. Balance the books. Run around in circles.

Thursday: Toot my own horn. Climb the ladder of success. Pull out the stops. Add fuel to the fire.

Friday: Open a can of worms. Put my foot in my mouth. Start the ball rolling. Go over the edge.

Saturday: Pick up the pieces. Whew! What a workout!

[You are invited to use my program without charge!!]
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,301 • Replies: 5
No top replies

LarryBS

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2003 10:52 pm
I used Mr. Li's Program and now I am millionaire!

At first I jumped to conclusions, thought it was just another dog and pony show, thought he had an ax to grind - so I gave it the cold shoulder, played the devil's advocate, thought I could find his Achilles heel. But the die was cast, this was the acid test, the ball was in my court, I saw the handwriting on the wall - so I bit the bullet, got off my high horse, jumped on the bandwagon - didn't want to eat humble pie, eat crow, put myself between a rock and a hard place, go against the grain, put myself behind the eight ball, be a fly in the ointment. So I got my feet wet - figured practice makes perfect, if I burnt the candle at both ends, I'd be like a bull in a china shop - I could break that glass ceiling, get on the fast track, control the purse strings, be the high man on the totem pole - as long as I didn't drop the ball and get called on the carpet, it would be a real feather in my cap.

I've kept my nose to the grindstone, paid my dues - now I know the ropes - don't let the grass grow under your feet - its life in the fast lane! Call Mr. Li TODAY!
0 Replies

gezzy

Reply Thu 27 Feb, 2003 12:54 am
LOL!
0 Replies

Verbal lee

Reply Thu 27 Feb, 2003 01:08 pm
Great response LarryB! LOL
Now, share the wealth!
0 Replies

LarryBS

Reply Thu 27 Feb, 2003 11:43 pm
Hey people, lets talk turkey - don't throw me a curve here - whats with all this "LOL" - this is how I normally talk. You've really opened a can of worms - maybe I'm wet behind the ears, but whats the problem?

I guess its time to nip this in the bud.
0 Replies

gezzy

Reply Sat 1 Mar, 2003 12:38 pm
Razz
0 Replies