Blissful
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 985 • Replies: 11
No top replies

Letty

Reply Wed 23 Feb, 2005 12:17 pm
Ah, Cyracuz, I see that you are as competent at compression as you are with the splendicity of sonnets.
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2005 07:15 am
Thanks letty. It is fun to be able to show it to someone who understands the language. Norwegians are generally well educated in bacic english, but nowhere near enough to comprehend the nuances of the language. Nuances that are absent form norwegian.
0 Replies

Algis Kemezys

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2005 07:29 am
Light white flakes
swirling like cakes
ditto
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2005 07:49 am
never seen cakes
swirl like flakes
snowcake? Smile
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2005 07:51 am
turds twirling in rhapsody
porcelain surrounds

whooosh
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2005 08:36 am
Cyracuz, I am so inept with other languages, but I must admit that there are those for whom English is the native tongue, that don't recognize the nuances as well. Don't be misled by Gus, he is one fantastic writer when he gets his head out of the toilet bowl. Laughing
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2005 11:57 am
Misled? I thought his seven words were all good. Try saying it out loud. It's fun Smile
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2005 02:16 pm
Gus does have a very interesting way of putting the reality of things quite bluntly. And that is pretty impressive. I don't think he was excited over his head being in the toilet, but he reminded me of a child, full of delight watching his first "big" potty moment. Razz

Cyracuz, I found your seven words saying so much more than seven words. It was so peaceful and erotic at the same time. Smile

Yikes! Sorry for the edit, but without it, my misspelling would not have made any sense at all! Sad
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2005 08:13 am
I've never thought of it as erotic, but you are right. It could be a description of that split second, (after we're done and before I fall asleep Smile )
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Sat 26 Feb, 2005 02:09 am
Cyracuz wrote:
I've never thought of it as erotic, but you are right. It could be a description of that split second, (after we're done and before I fall asleep Smile )

Awwww, come on! Isn't this where you are supposed to stay awake and talk while you cuddle for the next hour? Smile
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Sat 26 Feb, 2005 07:31 am
If she has the energy to do anything but sleep when I'm done with her I've not done it right. :wink:
0 Replies