The Fascist UK

Reply Sat 26 May, 2018 10:03 am
Quote:
Arrested, tried, and sentenced within an hour: Tommy Robinson gets 13 months for livestreaming outside courthouse

Quote:

Not only that, but it is very hard to get any information at all, as the police have imposed a gag order regarding this case — obviously they know how bad it makes them look, as the darkness of Sharia-compliant totalitarianism descends upon the UK. Future generations of free Britons, if there are any, will curse the name of Theresa May as the destroyer of free Britain.

Islam has destroyed the UK. The shame of these actions and the fact that discussion about it is now illegal screams fascism. These are the people worried about the Right wing?

This has been posted on another thread but I want the Brits on here who support this to tell me how this in anyway alright or good for the UK. These are facts that cannot be denied.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/05/arrested-tried-and-sentenced-within-an-hour-tommy-robinson-gets-13-months-for-livestreaming-outside-courthouse

Quote:
Britain is finished, and its death as a free society is by its own hand.

coldjoint

Reply Sat 26 May, 2018 10:20 am
Quote:

George Llewelyn-John @georgellewelyn

It has been made clear to us if we put any more information out than we have that we ourselves face a very real risk of arrest. So thank you to everyone standing up for the truth and for freedom of the press at this moment. Thank you, thank you.
4:59 AM - May 26, 2018

How is this not Fascism?
https://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2018/05/26/tommy-robinson-arrest-media-blackout/
0 Replies

najmelliw

Reply Sat 26 May, 2018 10:33 am
@coldjoint,
Your mind works in interesting ways: so if someone is arrested for filming outside a courthouse, and tried within an hour, this mean that the country is under the control of 'Sharia-compliant totalitarianism'?

I'll have to try that next time I get a speeding ticket...
coldjoint

Reply Sat 26 May, 2018 10:43 am
@najmelliw,
Quote:
'Sharia-compliant totalitarianism'?

Robinson was covering a grooming trial. It is common knowledge what the UK allowed to happen to their girls. Jailing someone who points out what is an undeniable fact gets him a year in prison? Fascism and appeasement which is Sharia compliance in this case and any case where someone dares to point it out and is arrested or fined.

I do not intend to waste my time with you. The reality is apparently too much for you.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 26 May, 2018 10:54 am
Quote:
In the European Appeasement Olympics, Who Wins?

Quote:
The difference [between what Tommy Robinson did and any reporter] is that the BBC and other mainstream media are determined to give as little coverage as possible to the mass Muslim rape of infidel girls.

These same cops arrested Tommy Robinson on Friday not because he did anything wrong, but because he was drawing attention to Muslim crimes that they would rather see ignored – and drawing attention, too, by extension, to their own genuinely criminal failure to defend innocent children from what was essentially jihadist torture.

Within hours, according to some sources, Robinson was tried and sentenced to thirteen months in prison. Even in Islam-appeasing Britain, this seems inconceivable. It sounds like Soviet or Nazi "justice," not like British jurisprudence.

However Tommy Robinson may have strayed from the straight and narrow over the years, he is a champion of those victimized children, a voice for freedom, and a living rebuke to the cowardice of the British media, police, social workers, and other officials and public figures who knew what was going on in flats in Rotherham, Newcastle, and elsewhere, but stayed silent.

And...
Quote:
All right, the competition is over. Britain wins.

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/12375/in-the-european-appeasement-olympics-who-wins#.WwmJZc3tBRw.twitter
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sat 26 May, 2018 11:27 am
Quote:
Paul Weston: Britain is Now a Genuine Police State

Quote:
So the decent, democratic Britain I was born into has now gone. I warned some years ago of the direction the British police were taking (“Multiculturalism Has Destroyed the British Police”), and it is time to realise Britain is now a genuine Police State.

As the Islamic threat grows via demographics and violence, so the grip of the Police State will increase over the dissidents. Britain has three progressive routes now open to it: First, submit to the State. Second, submit to Islam after the State submits to Islam. Third, engage in revolution within the next decade in order to head off the two former routes.

I don’t think we will, though. I think Britain is finished as a country, culture and people. Our only hope of achieving revolutionary thought is via total economic collapse. When we are hungry and cold we might, just might, become angry enough to revolt. At the moment, however, we can fly abroad to the sun-kissed beaches of Ibiza and get completely trolleyed even as our country and all that is stands for is incrementally stolen from us by 7th century savages in alliance with our home-grown Traitor Class.

Tommy was a threat to the Traitor Class, so they have removed him. He won’t be the last.

This man is angry and I think rightfully so. And I know the UK media has painted him as a bigot and racist, and most likely a fascist too.

I wonder if the British media will stop throwing the word "fascist" around after this fiasco? Being that they are now living in a fascist country.

https://gatesofvienna.net/2018/05/paul-weston-britain-is-now-a-genuine-police-state/
0 Replies

najmelliw

Reply Sat 26 May, 2018 11:33 am
@coldjoint,
Absolutely true. Your reality is indeed too much for me.

But please, regale me with your words of wisdom: what do you propose should be done about all these egregious facts? What is the solution? Surely you, a person with clear vision and an unwavering sense of purpose, must have an answer. How can we solve these horrible, horrible problems?

Perhaps install Trump as president of the world? Or do you have other solutions?
coldjoint

Reply Sat 26 May, 2018 11:44 am
@najmelliw,
Quote:
How can we solve these horrible, horrible problems?

Are we elected British officials? I say we cannot do much but the people that elected these losers can. The government has gone to far. Do you really think Robinson received justice?

0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sat 26 May, 2018 07:06 pm
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DeHk8a9W4AAgZw6.jpg
The UK government is on board with this, why not start with England.
https://twitter.com/hashtag/FreeTommyRobinson?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Ffreedomoutpost.com%2Fsharia-1984-in-uk-gag-orders-issued-on-press-reporting-on-arrest-of-tommy-robinson%2F
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sun 27 May, 2018 11:48 am
Where are the people who called these right wing activists fascists? Do they want to admit the fascists are governing the UK?

Amazing silence.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sun 27 May, 2018 04:15 pm
Quote:
What would you call a state that persecutes those that report the truth?

Quote:
Mr. Angelides asks this question at great personal risk. Reporting from the new fascist state of Great Britain, jail time awaits reporters who dare express thoughts outside of the state sanctioned parameters of what is acceptable and not acceptable.

I guess they call it the same thing I do. Do they(UK Leaders) understand this will only embolden Islamists(NOT ALL MUSLIMS)
They did come up with another name too.

Quote:
Tommy Robinson will be jailed for 13 months for reporting on Islamic child-rape gangs. Reporting on the Robinson arrest seems to be verboten in the fourth reich, as well.

An allusion to Nazis, I think.

https://iotwreport.com/what-would-you-call-a-state-that-persecutes-those-that-report-the-truth/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sun 27 May, 2018 04:37 pm
Quote:
This provision allows the court to ban TRUE and ACCURATE reporting about a criminal case. Once the judge issues this order, publishing TRUE and ACCURATE accounts of the case is a CRIME.

Nope, Confused no Nazi's here. At least not smart ones. Look.
Quote:
And we should be thankful. Courts, and the Crown, are abusing reporting restrictions like crazy. In one case, the Court banned truthful reporting on a terrorism trial *after the trial was over*.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1000112150201884672.html
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Mon 28 May, 2018 07:27 pm
Quote:
The UK Won’t Stop Muslim Rape Gangs–Just Those Who Cover Them.

Think a Brit will ever respond? Are they ashamed or proud? It would be nice to hear how they would explain this death blow to free press and speech. And what they think it will accomplish besides open rebellion. I do not live there but I can only believe a confrontation( a violent one) is very near.

Again, a Brit is welcome to tell me something different. I'll even listen to other Europeans, like say Germans?

Quote:
Because without a 1st Amendment, there are consequences in Britain for exposing unpopular facts. For raping children? Not so much.

https://westernfreepress.com/the-uk-wont-stop-muslim-rape-gangs-just-those-who-cover-them/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 29 May, 2018 06:29 pm
Quote:
Katie Hopkins: Much more than the life of Tommy Robinson, I fear for my country and my children

Some more input. Maybe enough to make a European appear. They wish to discuss this on another thread. That other thread has the UK bestowing their "Right wing fascist" award on a few people, and then banning them just like a fascist would.
Quote:
But let me ask you this:

Where was the swift justice for our girls? Where was the 8-hour sentencing for the monsters who repeatedly raped an 11-year-old girl...?

https://www.therebel.media/katie_hopkins_tommy_robinson_is_just_one_man_the_truth_is_britain_is_lost
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 30 May, 2018 04:07 pm
Quote:
Whereas Robinson was arrested for "breaching the peace" – "apparently British police code for 'offending Islam,'" noted Spencer wryly – and was immediately thereafter found guilty of "contempt of court" and hustled off to the hoosegow, the savages whose case he was covering have apparently been on trial for several weeks now. They face multiple charges, including rape, racially aggravated assault, and inciting a child into prostitution. One of the defendants is accused of fifty-one separate counts, including twenty-one counts of rape. During the weeks of their trial they have, of course, had legal representation and have apparently been allowed to go home at night. Meanwhile Robinson's attorneys were apparently unable to contact him in the first hours and days after his arrest.

Finally, on Tuesday, in response to complaints by the British media, the gag order on reporting news about the Robinson case was lifted. Presumably this counts as a modest recovery for freedom of the press in Britain. Meanwhile, Robinson remains in jail for daring to exercise his free speech, and what the mainstream media have won back is the right to resume repeating their lockstep lies about who he is and what he stand for.

The UK is not winning this battle, they are starting a war. I hope they realize what they are doing and how wrong it is to appease those who would see them subdued or dead.
https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/12415/british-media-lies
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 30 May, 2018 04:16 pm
Looks like France wants a piece of the appeasement market.
Quote:
France: Shopkeeper gets three months, $3450 fine for asking woman to remove Islamic head covering

This emboldens Muslims(not all) to demand the respect their holy book tells them they deserve. This is appeasing supremacists. Islam is a supremacist ideology. Read the Koran and Hadith it makes it very clear.
Quote:
A French tobacconist in the commune of Albi has been handed down a three-month conditional sentence and a €3,000 fine after asking a Muslim woman wearing a chador to remove it from her head to identify herself.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/05/france-shopkeeper-gets-three-months-3450-fine-for-asking-woman-to-remove-islamic-head-covering
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Thu 31 May, 2018 09:19 am
Quote:
On the contrary, Robinson has repeatedly made it clear that he doesn't hate Muslims -- his problem is with Islam. Every brave, halfway intelligent Briton who sees what Islam is doing to his country feels the same way. Note, incidentally, that the MP, in this reply to one of his own constituents -- one of his employers -- is essentially calling her a bigot. This, even though he does not know her at all, and all she did was to express her concern about what, by any measure, was an exceedingly irregular arrest, trial, conviction, and imprisonment.

We seem to be fresh out of brave and halfway intelligent Brits. I have yet to see one commenting here.
https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/12417/uk-justice#.Ww_EZjPBFt8.twitter
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Thu 31 May, 2018 07:17 pm
Quote:
UK: Hate preacher Anjem Choudary being FREED from prison

He served 2 years of a 5 year sentence. No appeasement here. So soon after Robinson's fascist jailing. This going to piss people off.
Quote:
How are we letting our leaders get away with this? This is a national scandal, and an insult to every single person affected by the countless terror attacks that have been committed on British soil in recent years.

https://www.therebel.media/uk_hate_preacher_anjem_choudary_being_freed_from_prison
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Fri 1 Jun, 2018 01:08 pm
Quote:
Half A Million Sign #FreeTommy Petition

Maybe a half a million Muslim signatures would mean something. The UK is treating citizens as second class citizens and is trying to crush any anti-Islam message. They are Fascists.
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/05/30/half-million-sign-free-tommy-petition/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sat 2 Jun, 2018 11:03 am

Here is a paragraph from a long letter from a former leftist in the UK. He declines to give his name because he fears reprisal from his government.

Quote:
It is time to ban Islam in this country and throughout all Western Countries. If they want to practice it, they can go elsewhere but not here. Islam is an evil creed that teaches that only in killing others and yourself can you get to paradise for certain. It is a religion of total inversion of human values. Muslims can only be here if they are willing to believe in a Monotheism that does not include Mohammed in it. We want to reserve the culture that existed here before Islam started fouling up our whole culture. Islamists are coming to take away our art, statues, music and install only the culture of where we invited them from. They are going to be teaching our kids an upside-down version of life as they teach their kids. Lies, lies and all lies, until lies become the new reality and you are living in the inverted world of Islam – where white is black and black is white because Mohammed said so. And so-called moderate Muslims are only propping up Islamists’ arguments by lying to themselves and us about the true nature of Islam and Mohammed’s character. They might be well meaning but all are inadvertently deceiving the Islamists in a way, as they are not really speaking the truth about Mohammed and his creed. So those Islamists end up believing that the misfortune of their Mohammedan Civilisation is down to them not having been faithful enough to God and not following the example of the first four Caliphs of the 7th Century, the best of generations as Mohammed described them, those who conquered most of North Africa and the Middle and Near East in the most brutal way. They really believe that if they revisit that example on the world, and bring total destruction to our Civilization and people, they will be rewarded by their God with a superior Islamic Golden Age, or hasten the Last Days on this planet. That is what they believe because they all grew up in a place where no-one could openly challenge those viewpoints and give a counterargument to them. Because everyone is scared of this religion of Peace. So moderate Muslims will tell us lies, that Mohammed was a good man, when he certainly was not. And anyone who claims he was a good man deserves to be woken up from the pipe dream, or to be thrown out of this country.

He cannot say this in public, why? The only answer is the government is intimidated by the threat of violence, so that turning fascist is the only option to stem this tide of honesty.
https://www.politicalislam.com/in-defence-of-tommy-robinson-a-plea-in-his-defence-and-for-the-saving-of-our-lands/
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » The Fascist UK
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 07:03:24