digital camera reviews

Reply Sun 20 Feb, 2005 04:18 pm
I have looked high and low on the internet for reviews of the Concord Eye-Q 3346z Digital Still Camera, and have been able to find 2, on epinions. I was wondering if anybody had any personal experience with this camera, or have found other reviews.
Thank you!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,072 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Algis Kemezys

Reply Mon 21 Feb, 2005 07:17 am
If it feels good use it. Are megapixels a concern? Kodak is coming out with a camera that stores 1500 pictures. Image a life time in a camera. I would maybe check into Olympus and see if their rainproff version is now digital.With a 35 to 90 mmzoom. Close focus and other automated features. I think taking cameras out into foul weather is the most fun.
And the fouler the better. Really windy with torrential rain always will have masterpieces written all over them for those who decide to photograph that way. The thing is to make it something else.Some freash and a new.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Mon 21 Feb, 2005 07:26 am
http://shopping.yahoo.com/p:Concord%20Camera%20Concord%20Eye-Q%203346Z%20Digital%20Camera:1991638943:page=user-reviews

Obviously, this guy was underwhelmed!
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Mon 21 Feb, 2005 06:08 pm
Several manufacturers offer "weatherproof" digital cameras, some offering respectable optical zooms and reasonably high megapixel performance. Kodak, Konica-Minolta, Olympus, and Panasonic all come to mind. Additionally, there are waterproof housings available for a wide variety of cameras, digital and film, still and cine - actually waterproof, suitable for scuba divin', not just dancin' in the rain.

As for the original question, any $!00-range digital camera is gonna be feature-shy and performance challenged - a toy, more or less. If all you want is somethin' for snapshots adequate for attachin' to emails, they're mostly good enough. They ain't gonna be much good for much else.
0 Replies

Algis Kemezys

Reply Tue 22 Feb, 2005 06:48 am
And thats why I would invest in a better model to begin with.
0 Replies