More fun with testicles.... Should I change my SN to Balzac?

DrewDad

Reply Fri 11 Feb, 2005 10:44 am
This would make me testy, too. (OK, I'll stop with the testicle jokes....)

Man Sues, Says Testicle Wrongly Removed

BAKERSFIELD, Calif. - A man is suing an area hospital and one of its surgeons, claiming one of his testicles was wrongly removed during surgery.

Danny Curtis claims Dr. Albert McBride, a surgeon at Kern Medical Center, did not conduct a biopsy before arranging urgent surgery to remove a testicular tumor in July 2004, according to the lawsuit filed in Kern County Superior Court.

Doctors later discovered that the tumor was not malignant and did not need to be removed, according to court documents.

Curtis is asking for an undisclosed amount of money for damages. His age was not immediately available.

The lawsuit claims he "has been caused to sustain severe and permanent physical and emotional injuries, including but not limited to the loss of plaintiff's testicle, as well as residual disfigurement, scarring and pain."

McBride and hospital officials declined to comment to The Associated Press on Thursday, referring all calls to their attorney, Robert Woods. Woods did not immediately return a telephone call.

McBride left his private practice in San Diego to head the urology department at the medical center in 1997. He received his medical degree from George Washington University and previously served as a lieutenant commander on a naval hospital ship stationed in Vietnam.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 630 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Sat 12 Feb, 2005 03:09 pm
Re: More fun with testicles.... Should I change my SN to Bal
DrewDad wrote:
This would make me testy, too. (OK, I'll stop with the testicle jokes....)

Man Sues, Says Testicle Wrongly Removed

McBride left his private practice in San Diego to head the urology department at the medical center in 1997. He received his medical degree from George Washington University and previously served as a lieutenant commander on a naval hospital ship stationed in Vietnam.

Private practice? these reporters are even worse than you and your testicle puns, DD. All I gotta say is, this guy's got balls to think he can get away with this.
0 Replies

sublime1

Reply Sat 12 Feb, 2005 03:15 pm
He must be nuts.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 12 Feb, 2005 04:28 pm
I think he has a screw loose..

( blah ) i cant do the nut jokes as well. heheh
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Sat 12 Feb, 2005 06:35 pm
Dare I say it? The doctor should be sacked.
0 Replies

sublime1

Reply Sat 12 Feb, 2005 06:37 pm
It was belittling what the doctor did
0 Replies