If you could change 1 moment...

Reply Mon 7 Feb, 2005 10:41 am
If you could change one moment in your life, what would it be and why?

Would it be a job decision, a marriage proposal/answer, go down another street,worn something different.. what ould it have been to has possibly made your life go in a different direction.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 616 • Replies: 5
No top replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 7 Feb, 2005 10:45 am
I dont know that I would change anything.
All of my choices in my life have created the path that brought me where i am now, and I wouldnt change my current situation in life for anything in the world.
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Mon 7 Feb, 2005 01:17 pm
An astrologer told me in May, 1974 that November would be a big month for me. I met my future husband 7 November 1974 but really didn't take a shine to him. We went out on our first date that Saturday night, 9 November. He was a total turn off. During the week, I ran into a fried of a former boyfriend who asked me out. In the mean time, my car was stolen and my future husband was so helpful . . . well. I warmed toward him. The other man was a sort of sexual powerhouse and just being kissed by him was overwhelming . . . so, I said no when he asked if we could go inside (we were still in his car). I wish I had pursued the other man a little bit more and not been so afraid of his sexuality. Life might have been intersting . . . and better.
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Mon 7 Feb, 2005 06:16 pm
I always thought, if I ever found another Genie I would make some better wishes.

I don't even like pogs anymore.

In other words, I would redo those wishes.
0 Replies

Newt

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2005 12:03 am
I've never shared this with anyone, so I'm not sure why I am sharing it now, but here it goes. It was 35 years ago and my mother's birthday. I decided to surprise her with a visit as I lived 4 hours away by car. I called my parents home to tell my dad that I was coming to surprise my mother and he wanted to chit chat. I was in a rush to get on the road and told him we could talk when I arrived, but to promise not to tell her I was coming. My greatest regret and I'd change it if I could. When I arrived he had passed away from a heart attack. I've always regretted not staying on the phone just a few minutes longer and I'd change that if I could.

Newt
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2005 02:58 am
Thats so sad, but take comfort in knowing that you did get the chance to hear his voice.
0 Replies