In order to transfer all your data from your android device to your new iphone, you need to first download the Move to iOS app on your android device.
Follow the steps below one by one.
1. On your Android device, make sure that Wi-Fi is turned on.
2. Make sure that the content you're moving, including what's on your external Micro SD card, will fit on your new iOS device.
3. Set up your iPhone until you reach the screen titled "Apps & Data". Then tap Move Data from Android.
4. On your Android device, open the Move to iOS app and tap Continue. Read the terms and conditions that appear. To continue, tap Agree, then tap Next in the top-right corner of the Find Your Code screen.
5. On your iOS device, tap Continue on the screen called Move from Android. Then wait for a ten-digit or six-digit code to appear. If your Android device shows an alert that you have a weak Internet connection, you can ignore the alert.
6. Enter the code on your Android device. Then wait for the Transfer Data screen to appear.
7. On your Android device, select the content that you want to transfer and tap Next. Then — even if your Android indicates that the process is complete — leave both devices alone until the loading bar that appears on your iOS device finishes. The whole transfer can take a while, depending on how much content you're moving.
8. After the loading bar finishes on your iOS device, tap Done on your Android device. Then tap Continue on your iOS device and follow the onscreen steps to finish setup for your iOS device.
9. Make sure that all of your content transferred. Music, Books, and PDFs need to be moved over manually.
Hope this helps you..