Important hair questions

DrewDad

Reply Fri 4 Feb, 2005 09:30 am
http://www.trich.org/

Founded in 1991, the Trichotillomania Learning Center, Inc. is a nationally based nonprofit organization that works to improve the quality of life of children, adolescents and adults with Trichotillomania (chronic hair pulling) and related body-focused repetitive disorders such as skin picking through information dissemination, education, outreach, alliance building, and support of research into the causes and treatment of these disorders.

I think Kicky has an unhealthy fascination with his body hair.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Fri 4 Feb, 2005 09:56 am
Trichycan.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 4 Feb, 2005 10:12 am
Trichanosis...
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 4 Feb, 2005 03:45 pm
I don't have that. I just learned long ago that any thread about body hair will inexplicably be very popular with many different people.

Okay, I have to go comb my ass hair now.
0 Replies

new to the world of guita

Reply Fri 4 Feb, 2005 04:19 pm
i've just found this thread i love the way it ended in 2003 and no one felt the need to add any more on, did anyone ever discover how long the hair pulling would take?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 4 Feb, 2005 04:30 pm
Welcome, new_to_the_world.

Actually the thread didn't end in 2003. I think you got the "Joined:" date in my avatar mixed up with the "Posted:" date, which is above each message.

And to answer your question, no, we haven't gotten the answer to that yet, but I'll be working on finding out as soon as I'm done combing my ass hair.
0 Replies

Reply Fri 4 Feb, 2005 04:50 pm
ah yes, that makes sense now, not that old then.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Fri 4 Feb, 2005 04:54 pm
it should have ended in 2003. before i ever joined! the sooner the better.
0 Replies

Reply Fri 4 Feb, 2005 04:57 pm
lol i look forward to joining the search for random facts about hairyness and suchlike.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 4 Feb, 2005 10:39 pm
I think I spelled trichinosis wrong.

She says.
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Sat 5 Feb, 2005 01:47 am
I think you get 'trichonosis' from bad pork (or ham as the case may be). Now I'm really interested in this - IF we all got together to denude Kicky of all his body hair there could be a Nobel Prize involved (we would hit him with it if he complained).

I am now considering a sort of wax-bathing contraption that would cover one half of his body at a time. I suppose if we sort of stuck straws up his nose it probably wouldn't kill him........ An ethical solution would be to try it out on some dumb-ass creature with no nervous system. Gus??!?
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sat 5 Feb, 2005 02:48 am
gus would be great. except no living soul has ever laid its eyes on gus, as far as i'm concerned, gus is a figment of imagination. i think a brit would do just fine, even better somebody from wales. i hear their fine and squishy and all pink and their hair is soft and comes off easily...
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 10:38:21