Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 6,376 • Replies: 105
No top replies

msolga

Reply Tue 1 Feb, 2005 06:41 am
Why not just cut down?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 1 Feb, 2005 06:43 am
I found myself doing the same thing, Bear, so I got a job.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 1 Feb, 2005 06:46 am
I have sent a notice to A2k to disable me. msolga, I am unable to. Gus, I have a job. This is serious and has become problematic. I have disabled two other forums as well.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 1 Feb, 2005 06:47 am
Bi- You just want to know that people care about you. Very Happy

(((((Bi-Polar Bear)))))
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 1 Feb, 2005 06:52 am
not at all phoenix....this is a real problem....I don't know how to disable my account but I have contacted A2K and asked them to do it...berlieve me...it's true....and I care about you guys too...but this has become an unhealthy distraction....I'm ignoring other things...
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 1 Feb, 2005 06:53 am
What is Squinney going to do? Are you taking her down with you?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 1 Feb, 2005 06:54 am
I understand what you're saying, Bear. Time spent on the computer is time taken away from more productive pursuits.

Hell, I might join you.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 1 Feb, 2005 07:00 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
I have sent a notice to A2k to disable me. msolga, I am unable to. Gus, I have a job. This is serious and has become problematic. I have disabled two other forums as well.

Actually, BPB, I know what you mean. I've had to severely cut back on A2K activities to concentrate on job applications & other pressing things. It just gobbles time! But it's a shame. We'll miss you! Sad
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 1 Feb, 2005 07:01 am
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
...Hell, I might join you.

Hell, I might, too.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 1 Feb, 2005 07:01 am
Good luck bear

we love you

not sure if you CAN disable - but anyhoo - if you need to stay away, you do

hope we see you back in a healthier way for you

love and smooches
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 1 Feb, 2005 07:09 am
So, if you don't mind me asking, what's the job, Bear?
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 1 Feb, 2005 07:14 am
Quick post before I head out...I'm an entertainer....that's a real job...I work a lot bu t it's all late night.....there's other things I could be doing during the day...I've stopped running, working out, I sit like a lump at this machine all day....gotta stop. Squinney, who is more disciplined than I, will still be around. If I can't get my account disabled as a favor, I'll come back and make one more post saying exactly what I think of certain members...in true Bear fashion...that'll do it Laughing
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Tue 1 Feb, 2005 07:17 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

Bear, you already disabled 2 others, that should curtail your time spent on the puter, so why not keep A2K and just see how it goes.

Bear, I'm addicted also, but I look at it this way, I have done worse things with my free time than chat on an awesome website.

Think about it!
0 Replies

wasveryhappytillthis

Reply Tue 1 Feb, 2005 07:20 am
moderation!! self control!! Why is it so easy to become addicted... ?? shame to see u go bear.. i wonder if you could use this forum to help u get over your addiction ... maybe you could ask to be restricted to ten posts a day?? and then after 2 weeks...9 ...and so on??
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 1 Feb, 2005 07:22 am
Oh, I knew you were a pop idol, Bear. :wink: So it's not a new job, just freeing up your non-enertaining time .... Yes, I can certainly understand the need & desire to do that.
Good luck! Very Happy (though I'm sure you won't be gone forever! Very Happy )
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 1 Feb, 2005 07:22 am
I don't think Craven or the moderators have time for that....or are so inclined.... Laughing
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 1 Feb, 2005 07:23 am
msolga wrote:
Oh, I knew you were a pop idol, Bear. :wink: So it's not a new job, just freeing up your non-enertaining time .... Yes, I can certainly understand the need & desire to do that.
Good luck! Very Happy (though I'm sure you won't be gone forever! Very Happy )

It's effecting the time I would normally spend booking and promoting too msolga, so it's negatively impacting my line of work.....
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 1 Feb, 2005 07:24 am
Luck to you, Bear.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 1 Feb, 2005 07:24 am
Hey, you really mean it! I certainly understand what you are going through. If you need to get away from A2K to put your life back in better order, so be it.

Internet addiction can be very seductive. Take it from one who knows! Sad

We will miss you terribly, but you know what is best for you!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I'm Disabling My Account
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/03/2024 at 03:35:39