National Love Your Pussy Day!

Reply Mon 31 Jan, 2005 03:27 pm
Is your frisky feline feeling left out from your hectic schedule?
Do you have a cat that needs attention?

According to Dr. John S. Coleman, over 30% of US homes have at least one cat. But with your busy schedule, I'd bet that your pussy isn't getting enough love. Ladies and gentlemen, I am here to announce the National Love Your Pussy day.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/JoeNagle/angrypussy.jpg

On Wednesday, February 9 th, all Americans will celebrate National Love your pussy day. Suggested activities include "playing" with your kitty, knitting a special sweater for the wintertime (pussies always get cold), or rolling around in catnip together.

In case your cat looks a little too furry, you could even take your cat to the groomer. However, I would not recommend shaving your pussy. They look funny hairless, and may hiss or scratch you in the eyeball.

You may also want to buy your special friend a new toy. I've heard that you can have a lot of fun using toys when playing with your pussy. My fat cat loves her brand new "Vibrating Mouse". As you other cat owners know, the only way to really make your pussy happy is by buying it lots of useless things.

Once National Love Your Pussy day is over, you shouldn't just ignore your new best friend. Your pussy can get jealous, so think carefully before bringing another cat home. I hope you all love your pussy as much as I love mine, and I hope you enjoy your special day together.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 5,141 • Replies: 21
No top replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 31 Jan, 2005 03:43 pm
Shocked

this.... is gonna be good.
I cant wait to see what this thread is going to turn into..
Vibrating mouse.... ( hooting laughter )
0 Replies

husker

Reply Mon 31 Jan, 2005 04:45 pm
that cat picture is sick
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 31 Jan, 2005 04:55 pm
A cat is a proud creature, showing its fur and strutting. we have Maine Coon that gets clipped evry year but they dont take him down to the skin. That cat must have been really left go to develop huge fur knots. Maine Coons are so layed back that they want other people to groom them. Reebok, our coon, will let a perfect stranger comb him, hes that lazy.
Do they have shaved pussy art?
0 Replies

Laeknir Scrat

Reply Mon 31 Jan, 2005 06:23 pm
I saw the title of this thread and said to myself: "Læknir, these Americans celebrate everything that is good in life".

Then I found out it was about cats.
0 Replies

Victor Murphy

Reply Mon 31 Jan, 2005 06:33 pm
Re: National Love Your Pussy Day!
Victor Murphy wrote:
Is your frisky feline feeling left out from your hectic schedule?
Do you have a cat that needs attention?

According to Dr. John S. Coleman, over 30% of US homes have at least one cat. But with your busy schedule, I'd bet that your pussy isn't getting enough love. Ladies and gentlemen, I am here to announce the National Love Your Pussy day.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/JoeNagle/angrypussy.jpg

On Wednesday, February 9 th, all Americans will celebrate National Love your pussy day. Suggested activities include "playing" with your kitty, knitting a special sweater for the wintertime (pussies always get cold), or rolling around in catnip together.

In case your cat looks a little too furry, you could even take your cat to the groomer. However, I would not recommend shaving your pussy. They look funny hairless, and may hiss or scratch you in the eyeball.

You may also want to buy your special friend a new toy. I've heard that you can have a lot of fun using toys when playing with your pussy. My fat cat loves her brand new "Vibrating Mouse". As you other cat owners know, the only way to really make your pussy happy is by buying it lots of useless things.

Once National Love Your Pussy day is over, you shouldn't just ignore your new best friend. Your pussy can get jealous, so think carefully before bringing another cat home. I hope you all love your pussy as much as I love mine, and I hope you enjoy your special day together.

I posted this same thread on my hometown newspaper's messageboard they removed it in less then an hour. The Baltimore Sun is not fit to line the bottom of a bird cage! Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 31 Jan, 2005 06:34 pm
<grin>

That poor cat's picture sure has made the rounds! Where's that one with the lime-helmet on it's head?

So, what do we celebrate that's good in life? I guess Mardi Gras is all about that, but it's very regional.
0 Replies

Laeknir Scrat

Reply Mon 31 Jan, 2005 07:06 pm
Mother's Day!
Father's Day!
National Ice Cream Day! (3rd Sunday of July)!

And the bestest:

Watch a Squirrel Day! (October 18th)!!!
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Mon 31 Jan, 2005 07:19 pm
Two day's ago, I was in my bedroom getting undressed, and my cat Fritzi walked in. She jumped up on the bed, put her paws behind her head, crossed her feet and leaned back on a pillow (the usual.)

I continued getting dressed and as I did, I could hear her snickering, I looked over at Fritz and she had her paws over her mouth and her shoulders were moving up and down and I could here her trying to stifle laughter.

So I looked right at her and said "Hey, do you mind?... Go lay down!" So she jumps off of my bed, still snickering, runs over to her baskets and collapsed in a fit of laughter. She won't stop!

This isn't the first time this has happened.

Now let me get this straight, on Feb 9 I'm supposed to reward this type of behavior by knitting her a sweater? Give her catnip? I don't think so!

I need some answers.
0 Replies

Laeknir Scrat

Reply Mon 31 Jan, 2005 07:26 pm
paulaj wrote:

What do you do when your pussy is out of control?

You should know better, paulaj.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Mon 31 Jan, 2005 07:44 pm
Someone just PM'd me and asked if Fritzi has had shots. I said "NO, Fritzi isn't allowed shots...just beer, shots make her crazy."

So that's not the problem.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Mon 31 Jan, 2005 08:14 pm
http://www.lexia.hr/forspan_files/cat_animated.gif
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Mon 31 Jan, 2005 08:15 pm
Reg, that is cool.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Mon 31 Jan, 2005 08:20 pm
http://www.krazykats-karaoke.co.uk/ablaccat.gif
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Mon 31 Jan, 2005 08:22 pm
http://www.silverenchantments.com/images/AnimatedGIFs/cat-mouse.gif
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 31 Jan, 2005 11:29 pm
Ah, here it is:

http://pete.tkey.net/blog/images/tequilacat1.jpg
0 Replies

willow tl

Reply Tue 1 Feb, 2005 02:44 am
http://www.swapmeetdave.com/Humor/Cats/CatInPool.jpg

My pussy(Mz. Williams) is in training for the Pussy olympics...nothing beats a wet pussy! Laughing Shocked Laughing
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Tue 1 Feb, 2005 09:40 am
Willow, she's beautiful, what a smile, and that matching ensemble looks quite smart.
0 Replies

willow tl

Reply Tue 1 Feb, 2005 02:15 pm
we had to have her declawed because she kept puncturing the pool liner when she made her first turn...but thanks i think she's the living end!
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2005 11:54 am
http://www.digitalpetpix.com/blue%20and%20rhedd%20boxing.gif
0 Replies