What do you wear to bed?

Zane

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2005 08:09 pm
Between the sheets...

I sleep nude unless it's really cold, then it's an extra blanket and a t-shirt and boxers. I hate the constricting feel of pajamas, they get all twisted in the sheets. Flannel sheets are only good with silk boxers or nekkid.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,595 • Replies: 74
No top replies

roger

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2005 08:13 pm
At home, nothing. On someone's couch, blue jeans or whatever. I haven't owned a pair of pajamas since, oh, back when the earth was much younger.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2005 08:14 pm
i need a combo vote - depends on the weather AND who i'm with

flannel sheets with anything slippery on can be dangerous - where did i post about that?
0 Replies

roger

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2005 08:16 pm
What? Static electricity? Com'on, don't leave us hanging.
0 Replies

Odd Socks

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2005 08:16 pm
short shorts and a singlet.

I used to tease a friend because her night shorts looked suspiciously like undies, but since i've now started claiming that my undies are shorts, all i have to tease her about ( without sounding hypocritical) is the whole g-string thing.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2005 08:19 pm
underwear...or naked...or...depends.

(yes, I mean the adult diapers--they make me feel secure, plus they look so damn sexy)
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2005 08:19 pm
I actually voted, apparently in contrast to other posters...

depends on the weather, and temp in house. It's generally sort of cold here and I've been known to wear tee shirts...
which I hurl off as soon as the bedclothes get toasty warm. (I don't have a sleeping pal, schniff....)

PJ's, I like them in concept, but they're way too restricting, good grief. Though they might be nice to lounge in some rainy saturday, with a set of nice slippers...
0 Replies

Zane

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2005 08:20 pm
Whew...it took forever to get this thing posted, the poll set up had me confused at first.

ehBeth, flannel sheets with anything NOT slippery means you get restricted motion. Flannel sheets + flannel pants = the worst.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2005 08:21 pm
Nothin on your feet, Odd socks?

I sleep bare-bottom naked. No other way to do it unless it's really really cold. Then I might put on a t-shirt in case Bear pulls the covers.

Grandma used to tell us not to sleep in undies cause that was "air-time."
0 Replies

roger

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2005 08:22 pm
Flannel sheets on bare skin sounds somewhat similar to no sheets at all.

Still waiting to hear the danger. Fire hazard, prehaps?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2005 08:25 pm
o.k, so

1) I like satin sleep pants in the demi-saison

2) my bed is quite tall. I have a small set of library steps I use to climb up onto it

3) when you sit on the edge of the mattress of your bed (unless you're about 5 years old) the edge of the mattress will be somewhat squooshed as you sit

4) if you don't pay attention, and instead of heading for the middle of the bed sit on the edge of your mattress with the flannel sheet set on - you will slide off the mattress and fall onto the floor

5) if you are unlucky, your spine will connect with the wooden bed frame AND the edge of the library steps on the way down

6) if you are lucky, your dogs will comfort you when you are sitting on the floor in your satin sleep pants trying not to cry
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2005 08:26 pm
Flannel sheets on bare skin are wonderful!!!! Especially navy ones.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2005 08:31 pm
Dogs are good about that, aren't they?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2005 08:32 pm
I have a four poster from the thirties, and it too is tall. And sort of narrow. Hurts when you fall out of it, though I haven't done that for years. I guess I was capable of learning for a while.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2005 08:38 pm
Yup, roger. Dogs can be very comforting.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2005 08:43 pm
I was a naked girl forever and ever until The Incident.

I was sleeping. Mr. B came home late. I heard him watching TV so I got up to greet him. I wandered into the den. It wasn't the TV - it was his co-workers.

Did I mention that I have very poor vision and that I had neglected to put on my glasses?

Did I mention that I stood, stark naked in the room talking to Mr. B until he got up and gently steered me back to bed?

Did I mention that this did wonders for his reputation -- and for mine -- in a perverted sort of way?

I've been a pajama girl ever since.

That'll teach him.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2005 08:46 pm
I sleep with my hat on (it's a Stetson, Ma'am)
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2005 08:46 pm
Sweetheart, you forgot to mention your boots.....
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2005 08:49 pm
but I just know the stetson has recently demised by dog....
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2005 08:51 pm
resulting in temporary insomnia. I am reduced to my standby hat, the renegade in soft grey:
http://www.bbar10.com/Renegade/calv.gif
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » What do you wear to bed?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 06/26/2024 at 11:20:11