Bonsai Kittens For Sale!!!

Linkat

Reply Wed 23 Feb, 2005 09:47 am
Don’t worry about me msolga – I don’t get offended easily, perhaps that is why certain humor doesn’t seem as insensitive to me as it is to you. Truthfully I did put my two year old in a vase. Actually she wasn’t quite two at the time. It was a huge vase and she fit in it nicely. We did take a picture of her and I was hoping to download it to prove it, but for the life of me I cannot find it. And she was all smiles in the picture. As a matter of fact her older sister was jealous and wanted in too, so I had to lift her up and put her. Bonus she found a quarter at the bottom of the vase.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 23 Feb, 2005 10:34 am
I think we should report this thread to Peta, In Defense of Animals, and the World Wildlife Fund.

Will someone else do it while I go get a cheeseburger?
0 Replies

dancingnancy

Reply Wed 23 Feb, 2005 03:28 pm
That site is hilarious -- for a split second I thought it was for real! ha
0 Replies

dancingnancy

Reply Wed 23 Feb, 2005 03:28 pm
That site is hilarious -- for a split second I thought it was for real! ha. my cat just would not fit into anything -- anything at all!
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 23 Feb, 2005 03:43 pm
cjhsa wrote:
I think we should report this thread to Peta, In Defense of Animals, and the World Wildlife Fund.

Here you go, cj:

http://maddox.xmission.com/sponsor.html
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 23 Feb, 2005 05:01 pm
We all know that when mistreated as kittens, they often grow up troubled, and work in cathouses.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2005 07:48 am
Edit. Stupid double post.......
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2005 07:49 am
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
cjhsa wrote:

Here you go, cj:

http://maddox.xmission.com/sponsor.html

Ah, classic Slappy... Laughing

I am not against vegetarians...I think that if you choose it, that great...it can be very healthy if you provide your body with what it needs. What I can't stand is the vegetarians who try and force their non-meat eating lifestyle on you. Having to go to a "special" restaurant all the time. No meat in the house. When you go to eat a burger out, hearing "ew, that is making me sick! How can you eat FLESH?" Or any variation of the above.
Two of our close friends are vegetarians and they have no problem with anyone else eating meat. They just don't. They allow pepperoni pizza in their home when we are there. They just get a veggie for them and the flesh pizza for us. If we go out to eat, we can go to a normal restaurant. They order non-meat items. There are a lot. You just need to like veggies and crap. It's like anything else. Some people don't drink or smoke. Some don't eat meat.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2005 10:45 am
We have some vegetarian friends whose kids went to school with ours. We were at some function and there was a potluck. Their little girl, who was only about four, returned triumphantly from the buffet eating a large chicken leg. The look on her mom's face was priceless.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2005 12:16 pm
Im not against vegetarians either.
They taste better
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2005 12:19 pm
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/jackaram/assets/images/microwave.gif
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2005 03:48 pm
This is why people think all animal lovers are psychos.

Rolling Eyes

Road Kill Candy
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2005 03:52 pm
Rural Michigan in summer is one of the roadkill capitals of the world.

http://pages.prodigy.net/ramingus/notmyjob.jpg
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2005 03:53 pm
I know. I lived there. Bloated deer scattered all over the place.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2005 10:35 pm
Comedy Club, or go beat up people for their ethnicities, I say.
0 Replies

joneskelly

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2005 10:54 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
Comedy Club, or go beat up people for their ethnicities, I say.
You can better than that Slappy - or can you?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2005 10:15 am
Looks like the A2K database got a bit corrupted.
0 Replies

lol5

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2005 03:09 pm
Thats SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's NOT FUNNY, IT'S JUST HARMFUL AND SAD!!!!!!! IF U ACTUALLY THINK IT'S FUNNY, U R JUST A STUPID PERSON WITH NO FEELINGS! STAND UP! HELP THOSE KITTENS! DON'T LET THEM DIE FOR NO PURPOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2005 03:11 pm
My little kitten didn’t die – she is just a bit contorted that is all.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2005 03:19 pm
Rolling Eyes

I see kindergarden has just let out for the day...?
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 04:19:03