Bonsai Kittens For Sale!!!

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 16 Feb, 2005 12:22 pm
cjhsa wrote:
Hey, if someone didn't call me an **** once in awhile, then I must be doing something wrong.

Laughing You still don't deserve it. Maybe you are bring crude and crass but there are more polite ways to tell someone you disapprove. :wink:
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 16 Feb, 2005 12:25 pm
i still think it is funny
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 16 Feb, 2005 01:57 pm
Oh, please cats love going in small places. I stuffed mine in a tall thin glass and she was purring like crazy. She even scratched the h*ll out of me when I tried to take her out.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 16 Feb, 2005 02:02 pm
HAHAHAHAHAHA!
shlt Link, that was hillarious!
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 16 Feb, 2005 02:08 pm
And here is how she looked after she came out:

http://www.furiosity.com/images/features/bonsaikitten_logo.jpg
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 16 Feb, 2005 02:19 pm
Linkat wrote:
And here is how she looked after she came out:

http://www.furiosity.com/images/features/bonsaikitten_logo.jpg

you are baaaadddd..... Laughing
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 16 Feb, 2005 02:22 pm
jeesee Link,
do you ever brush your puss?
how 'bout a shave?

Laughing
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Thu 17 Feb, 2005 09:56 am
Ohh shewolfnm I am so tempted to make a not so politically correct statement from what you said about my puss, but I will keep it clean.

Actually if all knew me and my kittys you would realized how much they are pampered. I mean I move my body in bed to make them more comfortable.
But I sometimes hold their paws and make them dance. They may not mind the stuffing in of glass jars, but they hate being danced with.

And sometimes I torture them by tying ribbons on them – they hate that too.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 19 Feb, 2005 07:38 am
Alright, let's get into it then!
Why stop at just cats in jars? Let's spread this humour around to other species! How about birds squashed in jars, lizards & things, a few endangered species, maybe babies, even? Yeah, we could all have a really good laugh!
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Tue 22 Feb, 2005 11:12 am
O-K all to make it even I stuffed my two year old in a tall vase. We actually took a picture of her – she was all smiles. Unfortunately, I do not have an infant so the two year old was the closest I could come up with.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 22 Feb, 2005 11:15 am
I will put each one of my fish in a helium balloon and let them ride around my front room. It will be thier personal carnival.
:-)
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Tue 22 Feb, 2005 12:25 pm
Seriously – I used to put my hamster in this plastic ball – he would spend hours running around the house in it. I always thought he liked it because whenever I went to pick him up and carry him to the ball, I would simply hold my hand flat and he would without any prompting jump into the ball. Now I feel as if I abused him. Although it was amusing watching him chase the cats in it. The cats would run away in fear.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 22 Feb, 2005 12:26 pm
My hamster used to run straight into everything inside that ball. What an idiot.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Tue 22 Feb, 2005 03:06 pm
Oh so did mine. He would get a good running start and then wham! It would cause him to fall back in the ball.

I also once had a hamster that was so stupid he got his head caught in a toliet paper roll and smack it around on everything until I freed him.

I guess we are both animal abusers.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 22 Feb, 2005 03:14 pm
I found our hamster underneath the microwave cart this morning. Little friggin Houdini got out again! The last time he did this he found his way into our bedroom at 3:00 AM and scared the crap out of me and the wife.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 22 Feb, 2005 03:15 pm
Lucky he's still alive cjhsa. Usually when they get out, that's that.

linkat, how DARE you allow your hamster to stick his head into a toilet paper roll....poor thing... :wink:
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 22 Feb, 2005 03:21 pm
Those hamster roller balls are a highly effective delivery method for hamsters to roll hamster pheromones all over your house.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 22 Feb, 2005 03:25 pm
mmmmm, hamster pheromones...
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Wed 23 Feb, 2005 01:39 am
Linkat wrote:
O-K all to make it even I stuffed my two year old in a tall vase. We actually took a picture of her - she was all smiles. Unfortunately, I do not have an infant so the two year old was the closest I could come up with.

A thoroughly recommended fun activity for any small, defenseless creature. Congratulations!
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Wed 23 Feb, 2005 02:41 am
Linkat, my apologies at my angry response in the comment above. I know you would never dream of doing any such thing to your daughter ...... of course. I'm just full of A2K-driven grief & the moment & when I read your comment I just felt very angry at the type of humour there. I'm sick of this thread. I doubt I'll bother to visit again. It's just pointless & (to me & others of the same ilk) insensitive & offensive.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 11:31:08