Bonsai Kittens For Sale!!!

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2006 03:23 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
My friend sent me an email with a huge petition attached against this site.

I politely informed her of her stupidity.

Against believing that this site was real? Or that email petitions actually do anything?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2006 03:26 pm
The petition was for removal of the site, because everyone who signed, including my friend, thought it was a legit site.

I let her know the site was a hoax. And that torturing kittens is funny either way.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2006 03:28 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
The petition was for removal of the site, because everyone who signed, including my friend, thought it was a legit site.

I let her know the site was a hoax. And that torturing kittens is funny either way.

Email petitions do absolutely nothing in terms of legal anything.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2006 03:35 pm
I know.

I do my best to be nice to my friends who fall for this crap. It's hard....so very hard...
0 Replies

gagirl

Reply Tue 27 Feb, 2007 05:40 pm
bonsai kitties for sale
u all are a bunch of faggots if you think there was anything funny about the concept of animal abuse. Very Happy its called karma bitches.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 27 Feb, 2007 05:53 pm
here.we.go.again..
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Tue 27 Feb, 2007 06:31 pm
Yaaaaaaay!
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 27 Feb, 2007 09:14 pm
Re: bonsai kitties for sale
gagirl wrote:
u all are a bunch of faggots if you think there was anything funny about the concept of animal abuse..

Well then color me a full fledged, Mazda Miata driving, Provincetown visiting, leather bar dancing, queeb.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 27 Feb, 2007 09:16 pm
Well, but, you are.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 27 Feb, 2007 09:24 pm
I gave it up last Tuesday.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 27 Feb, 2007 09:26 pm
You give it up every Tuesday.

Slappy Tuesday, they call it in Provincetown..
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 28 Feb, 2007 07:44 am
Re: bonsai kitties for sale
gagirl wrote:
u all are a bunch of faggots if you think there was anything funny about the concept of animal abuse. Very Happy its called karma bitches.

And you, my friend, are an ignorant sod if you think there is anything "cool" about name calling and using terms like "faggot". Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 28 Feb, 2007 09:07 am
If you stuff kittens inside of cans or bottles filled with water, then shoot them with a high powered rifle, not only is the explosion really cool, but the cats spring out, flip over backwards, and land on their feet before dying.

Just trying to lighten the mood.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 28 Feb, 2007 11:13 am
YES!!! My thread lives!!! I am so proud of it!

and here is my most recent project.

http://l.pixelcube.hu/content/bonsai_kitten.png

I have also moved onto Bonsai Men....

http://www.progettogaia.it/provvisori/bonsaikitten/bonsaiwebm1.jpg
0 Replies

soul collector

Reply Thu 1 Mar, 2007 09:08 pm
ur all siki an twisted i hate u and my kids r now stuffing cats in bottles
ok now i had my free cry over cats.....

i write this from a hospital bed. im here for two reasons my side hurts from laughing and i was clipped by a car that hit me when i ran out onto the road because my cats duct tape diddnt hold the cat for long enough. if u did not write this thread i would still have all 4 limbs and the cat would not be missing bits of fur(ends up that duct tape removes hair but dosnt stik to gravle).

this is the best eva
but im from PETA and im gonna get u son of a b@tches for being so meanto the poor ppl who read this, u could seriously hurt there stomaches from laughing

of course i love cats..... with sauce

there r too many stupid idiots that write into this thread and dont read the other 28 pages as i did bfr making this reply

the soul collector will remain tuned to this as long as one of the other regulars remain
0 Replies

soul collector

Reply Thu 1 Mar, 2007 11:53 pm
this thread has had the biggest veiw to post ratio
its about (rough calculations) 1-5000

also my mum told me that when she was a kid she wanted to see if her cat could swim....... cat..dam...cat...dam....cat....dam............cat in dam
need i explain any more
(so i do not spark the imaginations of stupid little kids that do every thing the net says i will tell u now that cats can swim so u dont have to use a cat to find out, if u must do it get ur cats consent before u do it)

so many cats not enough recipies
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Fri 2 Mar, 2007 11:58 am
soul_collector wrote:
this thread has had the biggest veiw to post ratio
its about (rough calculations) 1-5000

Do I win an award?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 2 Mar, 2007 03:07 pm
http://catrecipes.com/
0 Replies

soul collector

Reply Fri 2 Mar, 2007 05:31 pm
no award srry that im aware of besides my respect to u and the thread contributes
CJ the best way to cook cat is the good ald bush tucker way run the cat over and if it gets thrown into the3 engin leave it ther for 3-4 hours (or until brown) on about 4000 rpm take out and serve with salad or steamed vegetables
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2008 11:33 am
Who still thinks this was all a fake? Laughing

Curious Cat Gets Stuck In Mason Jar
Firefighters Lube Jar, Guide Cat's Head Out
POSTED: 9:39 am EDT July 21, 2008

VANCOUVER, Wash. -- Curiosity didn't kill Ralph the cat, but it did get the feline stuck in a tight situation Sunday.

Two men arrived at Vancouver Fire Station 85 on Sunday with a cat whose head was trapped in a Mason jar, reported television station KPTV in Portland, Ore.

Firefighters said the men came home from a weekend camping trip to find their cat, named Ralph, stuck in the jar. After some trouble shooting, firefighters decided to lube up the jar. They then guided Ralph's head out.

The cat wasn't hurt, but it remains a mystery how his head got in the jar. The men weren't sure how long the cat had been stuck.
http://www.clickondetroit.com/family/16941665/detail.html
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 04:20:55