Anybody else watching Crazy ExGirlfriend?

Reply Thu 25 Jan, 2018 02:18 pm
Started the second season today. Love the first season but I'm not sure how the show's initial premise (female attorney moves from NYC to West Covina because of a summer camp crush/quarter life crisis) of a crazy exgirlfriend manipulating her way into a past minor relationship while dragging side characters in every which directions.

Should she go with Josh? Go back to Greg? And so forth. How do they stretch this out for more than three seasons? I wonder if this will end up driving me crazy if the dynamic of the love triangle keeps continuing indefinitely.

Also, the central of the protagonist is that she may actually be crazy. Issues of mental health are the backbone of the whole thing. It's a freaking musical series. Is everyone in on the musical scheme of the universe or is she imagining all the songs sung in her head? Does anybody know what her hypothetical mental disorders would be? I'm thinking bipolar disorder (as manic stages are too frequent throughout the episodes).

What's your favorite song from the show so far?

No spoilers beyond the first half of the second season ... please.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,812 • Replies: 0
No top replies